Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (Kansas City, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

Very Good Process

Interview Questions

• My contributions to the outreach team will inpact the department.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiable and professional.

Studio Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.

Interview

applied online, received a call a few weeks later, went by smoothly, asked why I was interested in the position. Questions were not hard at all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art (Kansas City, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

First had an interview with the IT team where they quizzed a little about the different technologies I knew. They made me feel very comfortable and it seemed like a chilled place to work. Next, had an interview with the director of the administration and that was really easy going as well. Over all very smooth process.