Nelson Labs

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Analyst Interview

Taylorsville, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nelson Labs.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 1-1 interview, two sets of panel interview.

Interview Question – "Why do you think we should hire you and not the other applicants?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you accept, you get paid. Salary non-negotiable unless you applied for a salary occupation.

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nelson Labs.

Interview Details – Depends there's anywhere from 3 to 8 of them

Interview Question – Probably doing the whole web video thing. You feel self conscious   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nelson Labs in November 2008.

Interview Details – Went in for a group interview with the manager and one other team member and HR. I asked a ton of questions because the job posting was very vague. Called me back to come in for a 1:1 with the CEO. Received an offer directly after.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when a project you worked on didn't turn out well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nelson Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nelson Labs interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nelson Labs employees and interview candidates.