Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR

Interview Question – Why this firm   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through my law school's recruiting website. Was selected for an interview at the office in Boston.
Interviewed by 4 different attorneys, 2 associates and 2 partners. Questions were VERY generic. Just picked different things off my resume and asked to elaborate. No behavioral questions.

Got a call with an offer a month later.

Interview Question – One of the associates didn't ask me a single question but told me to lead the interview and to do all the asking.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough employees and interview candidates.