Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough

IP Docketing Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 4 people at the Boston Office. All interviewers were nice and friendly, asked many questions such as deal with, how to etc.. Overall, I got really good impression of the people and the office atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest situation at work and how it was solved?   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Interview

Basic personality questions, tell me about yourself, why do you wish to work here, questions regarding information on my resume. Short and sweet. Met with several people for little over half an hour.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough.

Interview

Phone interview with HR

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through my law school's recruiting website. Was selected for an interview at the office in Boston.
    Interviewed by 4 different attorneys, 2 associates and 2 partners. Questions were VERY generic. Just picked different things off my resume and asked to elaborate. No behavioral questions.

Got a call with an offer a month later.

Interview Questions

• One of the associates didn't ask me a single question but told me to lead the interview and to do all the asking.   Answer Question