Nelson Technology Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Technology

Pleasanton Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nelson Technology (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Received a call from them about an available technical position. I was interested and spoke with them. At the beginning of the interview, she told me she was going to put me on speakerphone. I told her I would do the same as it would be easier for me to type during the interview. She felt the need to tell me that she put me on speakerphone so another person can listen for training. While I don't have a problem with that, it's not a good sign. Answered the typical questions and was quite easy.

She told me she would send me information about the position. Never received an eMail or phone call after that.

Google Applications Migration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nelson Technology (Webster, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed by phone with a senior team-member who asked more technical questions about email and Postini/Google Apps mail filtering then was followed up by the team manager who asked questions about the job distance, pay, etc. Interviews were about half-hour each and were not too intimidating.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nelson Technology (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

Phone interview first. Then in-office with 1-4 people at their office. Then personality test. Then they tell you they will call at a certain date. No follow up. Then they send your resume to another company without your permission. This is not a good company. They are disorganized.

Interview Questions