Nelson Technology

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Technology

Pleasanton Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nelson Technology in September 2014.

Received a call from them about an available technical position. I was interested and spoke with them. At the beginning of the interview, she told me she was going to put me on speakerphone. I told her I would do the same as it would be easier for me to type during the interview. She felt the need to tell me that she put me on speakerphone so another person can listen for training. While I don't have a problem with that, it's not a good sign. Answered the typical questions and was quite easy.

She told me she would send me information about the position. Never received an eMail or phone call after that.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nelson Technology.

Phone interview first. Then in-office with 1-4 people at their office. Then personality test. Then they tell you they will call at a certain date. No follow up. Then they send your resume to another company without your permission. This is not a good company. They are disorganized.

Interview Questions