Nemours Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

General Interview

General

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in October 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted a few minutes. It started with a woman, who I assume worked in HR, tell me that Nemours had already slected a candiate but still wanted to talk to me. She asked about my experience. She was confused because my resume shows that I didn't work for 5 months. I said my company relocated to another state and I chose not to pursue it. She got huffy with me and said that if I was out for 5 months I can no claim that I had the experience. Saying you have expience means you've been doing it for awhile. I stated that I''ve worked in the industry for over 15, as my resume states. She told me I lied on the resume and obviously didn't know what they were looking for in an employee. The conversation went down from there. I told her to have a nice day as I hung up. A few weeks later, automated email was sent out saying they were looking into other candidates. In the future, I'll watch out for this company.

Worked for Nemours Foundation? Contribute to the Community!