Nemours Foundation General Interview Questions

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nemours Foundation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

General Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nemours Foundation in October 2011.

The phone interview lasted a few minutes. It started with a woman, who I assume worked in HR, tell me that Nemours had already slected a candiate but still wanted to talk to me. She asked about my experience. She was confused because my resume shows that I didn't work for 5 months. I said my company relocated to another state and I chose not to pursue it. She got huffy with me and said that if I was out for 5 months I can no claim that I had the experience. Saying you have expience means you've been doing it for awhile. I stated that I''ve worked in the industry for over 15, as my resume states. She told me I lied on the resume and obviously didn't know what they were looking for in an employee. The conversation went down from there. I told her to have a nice day as I hung up. A few weeks later, automated email was sent out saying they were looking into other candidates. In the future, I'll watch out for this company.