Nemours Foundation Interview Questions

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nemours Foundation

Grant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nemours Foundation (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online; interviewed by 2 people; was Behavioral type questions their questions led off with Tell us about a time and Describe for me a time... Their surprise question was "Why do you want to leave your current position?"

Interview Questions

• Describe for us a time when a team member's task became more of a priority than yours.

Tell us about a time when you had to persuade someone to accept your suggestion.

Tell us about a time when you had to cope with a diffiicult coworker

Why do you want to leave your current position?

My suggestion is to study the company's job announcement requirements and create questions based on your experiences that could likely be asked.

Use the S.T.A.R. format to answer your questions.. Rehearse to a mirror...

Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you made a mistake on your job.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Sat before a 5 person panel, two of which were video conferencing from the home office in Jacksonville, FL and one who had flown up from Jacksonville along with two of the Delaware members of the Creative Team. Reviewed my portfolio, asked questions about my resume and just general questions about me to kinda get a feel for me.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nemours Foundation in May 2012.

Interview

Behavioral Interview Question (Tell me about a time....) using the Star formula Situation Task Action Results

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a irate customer and how did u handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy but must have proof of high school diploma and active and current phone number of previous employers for employment verification

General Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nemours Foundation in October 2011.

Interview

The phone interview lasted a few minutes. It started with a woman, who I assume worked in HR, tell me that Nemours had already slected a candiate but still wanted to talk to me. She asked about my experience. She was confused because my resume shows that I didn't work for 5 months. I said my company relocated to another state and I chose not to pursue it. She got huffy with me and said that if I was out for 5 months I can no claim that I had the experience. Saying you have expience means you've been doing it for awhile. I stated that I''ve worked in the industry for over 15, as my resume states. She told me I lied on the resume and obviously didn't know what they were looking for in an employee. The conversation went down from there. I told her to have a nice day as I hung up. A few weeks later, automated email was sent out saying they were looking into other candidates. In the future, I'll watch out for this company.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nemours Foundation in January 2011.

Interview

it is good. I can get the offer,but I withdraw it. I got other dream offer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nemours Foundation in September 2010.

Interview

Telephonic and one on one interviews.