Nemours Foundation Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 29, 2014
5 interviews

3.5

Graphic Designer Interview

Sat before a 5 person panel, two of which were video conferencing from the home office in Jacksonville, FL and one who had flown up from Jacksonville along with two of the Delaware members of the Creative Team. Reviewed my portfolio, asked questions about my resume and just general questions about me to kinda get a feel for me.

Anonymous Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in May 2012.

Behavioral Interview Question (Tell me about a time....) using the Star formula Situation Task Action Results

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a irate customer and how did u handle the situation?   View Answer
    Very easy but must have proof of high school diploma and active and current phone number of previous employers for employment verification

Statistical Assistant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in January 2011.

it is good. I can get the offer,but I withdraw it. I got other dream offer

General Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in October 2011.

The phone interview lasted a few minutes. It started with a woman, who I assume worked in HR, tell me that Nemours had already slected a candiate but still wanted to talk to me. She asked about my experience. She was confused because my resume shows that I didn't work for 5 months. I said my company relocated to another state and I chose not to pursue it. She got huffy with me and said that if I was out for 5 months I can no claim that I had the experience. Saying you have expience means you've been doing it for awhile. I stated that I''ve worked in the industry for over 15, as my resume states. She told me I lied on the resume and obviously didn't know what they were looking for in an employee. The conversation went down from there. I told her to have a nice day as I hung up. A few weeks later, automated email was sent out saying they were looking into other candidates. In the future, I'll watch out for this company.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in September 2010.

Telephonic and one on one interviews.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nemours Foundation

Worked for Nemours Foundation? Contribute to the Community!