Nemours Foundation

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Statistical Assistant Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in January 2011.

Interview Details – it is good. I can get the offer,but I withdraw it. I got other dream offer

Interview Question – How is your sas skill   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

General Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in October 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted a few minutes. It started with a woman, who I assume worked in HR, tell me that Nemours had already slected a candiate but still wanted to talk to me. She asked about my experience. She was confused because my resume shows that I didn't work for 5 months. I said my company relocated to another state and I chose not to pursue it. She got huffy with me and said that if I was out for 5 months I can no claim that I had the experience. Saying you have expience means you've been doing it for awhile. I stated that I''ve worked in the industry for over 15, as my resume states. She told me I lied on the resume and obviously didn't know what they were looking for in an employee. The conversation went down from there. I told her to have a nice day as I hung up. A few weeks later, automated email was sent out saying they were looking into other candidates. In the future, I'll watch out for this company.

Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nemours Foundation in September 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic and one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Nemours Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nemours Foundation interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nemours Foundation employees and interview candidates.