Neo@Ogilvy

Neo@Ogilvy Interview Questions

2.8

Assistant Search Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Neo@Ogilvy.

My application was referred internally, at which point the HR manager contacted me directly to set up a phone screening. After the screening, I was brought in to interview with 3 different teams, first with each team's more junior members, and then with the two most senior members of each team. I was provided with the job offer a week after interviewing, and the HR manager took the time to call me to make the offer during her Easter Sunday lunch. Very dedicated hiring managers who take the process seriously.

Interview Questions
    • I had transitioned from a field very unrelated to digital marketing, and many of my interview questions were inquiring about the relevance of my background.   View Answer
    No negotiations.

Search Planner Interview

often promote from within, so while there are a lot of assistants around they are encouraged to stick with Neo and see a career in advertising (which is typically know for its high turnover rate)

Interview Questions
    • Would you switch to a new team if offered a higher position?   Answer Question

Assistant Strategic Investment Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Neo@Ogilvy in April 2013.

Hiring process was very organized and efficient. I met with both upper and mid-level employees. In all cases, they didn't leave much room to talk about myself and didn't really ask any questions about my abilities per say. Interview lasted about an hour and half. I was told their were looking to hire within the week which ended up not being true. I felt a little lead on but grateful for the opportunity anyway.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neo@Ogilvy in June 2011.

Mostly a personality interview, i was not asked any questions to see if I was qualified for the job. Just questions to see if my personality was the right fit for the team. I was interviewed by the entire team.

Questions:
    What do you like to do for fun?
    Are you willing to work long hours?
    How would you describe your work ethic?

Assistant Media Planner Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Neo@Ogilvy.

HR will call you first for a phone interview. If you meet the qualifications, they will schedule you for an in-person interview at the agency with the team you would could potentially be working with. You will meet with your prospective planner, supervisor, and AMD. They will try their best to sell you on the agency.

Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Neo@Ogilvy in March 2010.

also submitted writing samples and case studies after a first round in person interview... the people I spoke with were great. I made it to the final round and didn't get the look for the offer. Those were also rough times for traditional agencies (lots of layoffs). All works out for a reason though

Interview Questions
    • Written essay question essentially: what's the next big trend in digital media?   Answer Question