Neolane

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neolane

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Neolane in February 2012.

Was approached by an internal recruiter to fill a pressing 2012 opening. Progressed through initial screening interview and 2 follow up phone interviews with potential leader and a peer in the same group. Progressed to an in-person round of 4-5 interviews in 1 day. Pretty intense, and a lot of "why you? What have you done before and how would you apply here?"

As an enterprise software company they're very obsessed with domain experience and it was no surprise that 80% of the people I met came from their largest competitor.

If you've been in Marketing your entire career, then you should look at these guys. If you work in the space at a competitor then you're well poised. Pretty awesome software and unique value in the market versus their competitors. If you're just a sales guy, looking to break into Marketing Automation, good luck!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 things that you would say "define" your experience   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience working with Marketing Service Providers, Agencies or competitors?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Neolane in January 2013.

Initially applied to a advertisement from a recruiter. I had two face to face interviews which I believe were handled very professionally. In each case it was a one to two interview (two people on their side). The process seems to be a very long one with a month in between interviews. The process will take 3 months by the time it is completed