Neolane Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neolane

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Neolane (Newton, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Was approached by an internal recruiter to fill a pressing 2012 opening. Progressed through initial screening interview and 2 follow up phone interviews with potential leader and a peer in the same group. Progressed to an in-person round of 4-5 interviews in 1 day. Pretty intense, and a lot of "why you? What have you done before and how would you apply here?"

As an enterprise software company they're very obsessed with domain experience and it was no surprise that 80% of the people I met came from their largest competitor.

If you've been in Marketing your entire career, then you should look at these guys. If you work in the space at a competitor then you're well poised. Pretty awesome software and unique value in the market versus their competitors. If you're just a sales guy, looking to break into Marketing Automation, good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things that you would say "define" your experience   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience working with Marketing Service Providers, Agencies or competitors?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Neolane (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initially applied to a advertisement from a recruiter. I had two face to face interviews which I believe were handled very professionally. In each case it was a one to two interview (two people on their side). The process seems to be a very long one with a month in between interviews. The process will take 3 months by the time it is completed

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcueil (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Neolane (Arcueil (France)) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 3 interviews with the manager +1, manager +2, manager +3.
    hopefully I was able to have those 3 interviews in 2 days.
    the first interview was tough as this was with the direct manager. I have been asked numerous questions and I was tired at the end if the interview.

they offered me the job and I had to reply quickly to accept.

Interview Questions

• I had to fill in a technical test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negocation. they told me that there was no negociation.