Neopost Hasler Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neopost Hasler

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Neopost Hasler.

Slow

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Neopost Hasler in August 2009.

Met with Branch Manager and Sales Manager. Standard sales questions about how you manage territory, typical work day and sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • There were none if you have had longevity at a sales job.   Answer Question
    Higher salary was negotiated.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Neopost Hasler in June 2010.

It was a very slow process. First phone interview was with HR. Was told they'd follow up with me in a week. 3 weeks later I received call for in-person interview. Two separate in-person interviews; one with hiring manager and one with same HR person who did phone interview. HR person seemed overwhelmed - and asked a lot of the same questions that I was asked in the phone interview. Was told by HR person that they had only just begun interviewing while hiring manager told me they were looking to have someone start ASAP. Some mixed signals there. Hiring Manager told me they wanted to see me again the following week; HR person told me it could be a week or two before I heard back from them. About a month goes by (at this point I had written them off) and I get a call for the 2nd interview. HR tells me I'd be meeting with 2 different people again. Only met with one of them. Had the feeling I was not a top candidate and asked them to call me back, whichever way their decision went, just so I would know. I was told "certainly". I was told they would be making the offer the next day. When I didn't hear from them, I knew I wasn't the chosen one. No dissapointment though - company did not seem like a good fit for me. But one month later and I never heard anything back from them.

Employees seem overwhelmed and under a lot of pressure. Basic benefits are good, but nothing phenominal over what is generally offered. The company's biggest hurdle seems to be maintaining organization during this transition. They bought out Hassler a few years ago and say they are in a growth stage.

The few people I had contact with there do seem to love it there though. Good employee loyalty.

I was left a little discerned at the mixed communications I received throughout the interview process. They need to work better on this in order to put their best foot forward with their applicants.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Neopost Hasler in January 2009.

This was a pretty standard interview process. I met with the General Manager and he explained the job details and asked me about my sales background and sales style. I also spoke with the local manager on the phone, and he asked me about my sales background and style. The intervew did take about 2 hours and was pretty extensive.

Interview Questions

Worked for Neopost Hasler? Contribute to the Community!