Neopost Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.0

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neopost (Hayward, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and desktop team lead. Interview was informal but professional.

Junior Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Debden, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neopost (Debden, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes late! The guy didn't really mind though, took me straight into a room and we did a few Electronics and C Code examples, pretty simple like arrays and sizeof(), lasted about 45 minutes then got shown around the place. I just seemed really interested in the stuff they were making, like wow that looks really cool and "so how does that part work then" and "Ahh so that's how you manage your codebase, cool!"

Interview Questions

• What is the gain for this op-amp   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Neopost in October 2008.

Interview

Many of the positions are filled by referral as this is a small industry that has lost quite a few jobs at Neopost due to the merger between Neopost and Hasler and the subsequent reduction in force due to redundancy. The Regional Managers staff these positions and really talk a lot about their benefits which are ok, company car, and how generally it is a fairly easy job because the company is so well organized and use technology to be more efficient. The reason they talk so much about this is because salary may be as low as $40,000. The competitor, Pitney Bowes, pays about $55,000 for the same position.

Salary

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neopost in May 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interview, following a 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you struggled to complete a task?   1 Answer

Negotiation