Neopost USA Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Neopost USA.

Typical process.Phone interview after doing you initial screening with the recruiter.(Mostly technical questions).This is followed by in person interview where you will drilled with the development team and then with the management team.They then have an elaborate background checking process before giving the offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Neopost USA in April 2013.

8 weeks of an unnecessarily protracted "process" to interview for an Acct. mgr. gig? VERY low offer, fumbly and totally inept local manager, sketchy local branch ofc. history, strange offices (locked front doors to reception area?) and more. Get out of management, learn how to conduct an interview, speed up the "process", offer a more realistic base salary, unlock the front doors, put on some background music and lighten up.

Interview Questions
    • The usual "why did you leave employer X? and Y", and you can never be truthful when answering this...This particular "manager" seemed to really dislike his job, and spent a LOT of time saying how he was wary of hiring junior sales execs as they'd leave shortly for better offers, and he also disliked hiring veteran, successful reps (like me) as he didn't think they were manageable?....This guy was all over the map. Very poor at communicating basic onfo. Thought I was was too focused on getting the comp pkg and benny details? Why would I NOT ask about these things?!?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Neopost USA.

Phone interview with Corporate recruiter, face to face interview with local manager, ride day in the field and phone interview with Regional Manager

Interview Questions
    • I don't really remember a specific difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no salary negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Neopost USA in October 2010.

Interviewing was very smooth and easy; in retrospect this in itself perhaps should have raised flags given what I learned about the company after working there (something I would avoid).

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Neopost USA in March 2011.

Met with a 2 sales executives. Took personality test. Lacked experience in Sales.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neopost USA

Worked for Neopost USA? Contribute to the Community!