Neopost USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Milford, CT).

Interview

long interview process, well managed by HR. Other execs not clear on what they want or need from role. Professional. Executive team lack focus. Following a long process of 9 interviews half of which were face to face, the leadership decided not to proceed with hire as role requirements were not clear. Disappointing wasteful process. I was not offered the job, but neither was anyone else from the final short list.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your experience and highlight why you took on the role, what was your impact and why you left?   1 Answer

Document Handling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Boca Raton, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Typical interview process; sat with the current manager and had a discussion along with answering a few questions; this was a typical job interview - do your research, have questions prepared and do your prep

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA.

Interview

Typical process.Phone interview after doing you initial screening with the recruiter.(Mostly technical questions).This is followed by in person interview where you will drilled with the development team and then with the management team.They then have an elaborate background checking process before giving the offer.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Denver, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

8 weeks of an unnecessarily protracted "process" to interview for an Acct. mgr. gig? VERY low offer, fumbly and totally inept local manager, sketchy local branch ofc. history, strange offices (locked front doors to reception area?) and more. Get out of management, learn how to conduct an interview, speed up the "process", offer a more realistic base salary, unlock the front doors, put on some background music and lighten up.

Interview Questions

• The usual "why did you leave employer X? and Y", and you can never be truthful when answering this...This particular "manager" seemed to really dislike his job, and spent a LOT of time saying how he was wary of hiring junior sales execs as they'd leave shortly for better offers, and he also disliked hiring veteran, successful reps (like me) as he didn't think they were manageable?....This guy was all over the map. Very poor at communicating basic onfo. Thought I was was too focused on getting the comp pkg and benny details? Why would I NOT ask about these things?!?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview with Corporate recruiter, face to face interview with local manager, ride day in the field and phone interview with Regional Manager

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember a specific difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Neopost USA.

Interview

Slow

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neopost USA (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with a 2 sales executives. Took personality test. Lacked experience in Sales.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewing was very smooth and easy; in retrospect this in itself perhaps should have raised flags given what I learned about the company after working there (something I would avoid).

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Milford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a very slow process. First phone interview was with HR. Was told they'd follow up with me in a week. 3 weeks later I received call for in-person interview. Two separate in-person interviews; one with hiring manager and one with same HR person who did phone interview. HR person seemed overwhelmed - and asked a lot of the same questions that I was asked in the phone interview. Was told by HR person that they had only just begun interviewing while hiring manager told me they were looking to have someone start ASAP. Some mixed signals there. Hiring Manager told me they wanted to see me again the following week; HR person told me it could be a week or two before I heard back from them. About a month goes by (at this point I had written them off) and I get a call for the 2nd interview. HR tells me I'd be meeting with 2 different people again. Only met with one of them. Had the feeling I was not a top candidate and asked them to call me back, whichever way their decision went, just so I would know. I was told "certainly". I was told they would be making the offer the next day. When I didn't hear from them, I knew I wasn't the chosen one. No dissapointment though - company did not seem like a good fit for me. But one month later and I never heard anything back from them. Employees seem overwhelmed and under a lot of pressure. Basic benefits are good, but nothing phenominal over what is generally offered. The company's biggest hurdle seems to be maintaining organization during this transition. They bought out Hassler a few years ago and say they are in a growth stage. The few people I had contact with there do seem to love it there though. Good employee loyalty. I was left a little discerned at the mixed communications I received throughout the interview process. They need to work better on this in order to put their best foot forward with their applicants.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Neopost USA (Austin, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

My initial communication was with a recruiter that discussed the position. After that I phone interviewed with two members of the senior management team. There were questions regarding my ability to code and my training/education. After that was some general personality questions. Once I passed that interview I was on to a panel interview with the engineering team of about 5 others where it was really a get to know you personality fit more so than a quiz interview. The people were great.

Interview Questions

• They did ask oranges or apples...and I'm still not sure why. I asked later and they said just to throw you off.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary. Make sure to do your research on comparable positions and other offers.