Neos Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neos

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Neos in March 2012.

Interviewed with the possible direct supervisor, R&D supervisor vice president and president. Typical questions regarding knowledge in their products and your ideas. It was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

Chemist Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Neos in May 2012.

The process started with a phone interview from HR verifying my qualification. This was followed by a phone interview with the one of the directors of the laboratory verifying my competence in their lab equipment and software. The face to face interviews were not the best, however. I first met the HR director, followed by the lab supervisor, and then the lab director who interviewed me over the phone. The HR and lab directors were pleasant, but the laboratory supervisor who interviewed me was not.

The supervisor had a very condescending attitude from the first introduction and he did not try to hide it. His questions seemed to come from a college chemistry textbook rather than from real life applications. If interviewing for a chemist position you should probably study up on the definitions and equations that you haven't used since chemistry class.

Overall, the interview process was unpleasant. If they offered me the job, I would definately not have accepted it knowing that I would (or even might) work under this supervisor.

Also, their website does not depict what they actually do at Neos; the HR director said this was on purpose (not sure why). And please check the history of Neos (previously known as Pharma Fab).

Interview Questions

Worked for Neos? Contribute to the Community!