Neptune Technology Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neptune Technology Group

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallassee, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Neptune Technology Group (Tallassee, AL) in August 2010.

Interview

After initial contact from a third-party recruiter, I had a phone interview with a senior engineer and engineering manager. The call was about 12 minutes of them describing the job and company, and about 3 minutes about my experience and current job. One day later, the recruiter told me they would like to meet me in person.

About two weeks later, I was flown to Alabama for a series of interviews and tour of their facility. Most of the idiscussion was questions about my resume and explanation of the job. Lunch followed.

Everyone, from the receptionist to VP of engineering & marketing was great. They truly seemed interested in getting to know me, which reaffirms the close, family feel of the company.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallassee, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Neptune Technology Group (Tallassee, AL) in January 2008.

Interview

I sent my resume in to HR and was called in two weeks for an interview, during the interview I met with the manager nad a panel interview with HR and the Production Manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you relate to your direct reports?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle shift work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fast

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Neptune Technology Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very positive interview. There were 3 people involved from the company; they were relaxed and pleasant. This was the only interview, and they said they would be in touch with me after 48 hours. I heard nothing back. Followed up with email and voice mail - nothing. I found it kind of odd because it seemed to be a very positive interview and I really thought strongly that I would be contacted again. Maybe they are just super busy and things got lost in the shuffle. It seemed like a very good culture and easygoing management style so I was disappointed that they did not pursue it any further.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a homeowner accused an installer of damaging their property / something in their home?   1 Answer