Neptune Technology Group Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neptune Technology Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Neptune Technology Group in April 2012.

Very positive interview. There were 3 people involved from the company; they were relaxed and pleasant. This was the only interview, and they said they would be in touch with me after 48 hours. I heard nothing back. Followed up with email and voice mail - nothing. I found it kind of odd because it seemed to be a very positive interview and I really thought strongly that I would be contacted again. Maybe they are just super busy and things got lost in the shuffle. It seemed like a very good culture and easygoing management style so I was disappointed that they did not pursue it any further.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a homeowner accused an installer of damaging their property / something in their home?   View Answer