Nera Economic Consulting

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Economic Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nera Economic Consulting in November 2011.

Interview Details – Went over the basic questions like tell me about yourself. Then kept asking me about my experience on my resume and especially the research projects I had done.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Economics Consultant Interview

London, England (UK)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nera Economic Consulting in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1st round consists of basic economics knowledge test (micro only) and then case studies exercise in execel. after that there's a short 1:1 interview with HR person, who runs through what the company does and what will your job involve. no interview questions. i heard back from them within a week with an internship instead of a job offer, which i had to decline.

Interview Question – why do you think you'd be a good economics consultant   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nera Economic Consulting

Worked for Nera Economic Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Nera Economic Consulting – Why Work for Us?

NERA Economic Consulting is a global firm of experts dedicated to applying economic, finance, and quantitative principles to complex business and legal challenges. For half a century, NERA’s economists have been… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nera Economic Consulting Economic Consulting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nera Economic Consulting employees and interview candidates.