Nesco Resource Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.7

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worthington, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Nesco Resource (Worthington, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was exceptional. The branch manager is extremely knowledgeable in the staffing world. It is obvious that she'd be a great leader and a nice place to work. The office staff is friendly and there is a true sense of teamwork in the office. The pay is very competitive and the processes are well documented.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be successful in recruiting?   1 Answer

Professional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nesco Resource (Royal Oak, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

It takes about a week for the process, if you make it to the final round of interviews you will be notified and you will have a conversation with the vice president.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Nesco resource?
      why should we pick you?
      what interest you in this position?
      what skill do you have that Nesco resource can benefit from?

Answer Question

Mechanical Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nesco Resource in March 2011.

Interview

Nesco was lucky because I had already done all the work seeing as how I worked here before. their efforts were nil.

Negotiation

cut and dry.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nesco Resource (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out an application & have an interview on 8/16/13. She had a job opportunity that was given to her while I was sitting there, that another person said would be a good fit for me. She wanted to read it over & then she would call me.

Pump Assembly Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nesco Resource in August 2013.

Interview

Applied at Lawrenceburg Nesco Branch Office. Met with Nesco Rep., Tammy Miller, who had me fill out application and all other necessary paperwork. She interviewed me, offered me a job at Hitachi on third shift weekends and showed me an orientation safety video then did a drug screen which I passed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stow, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nesco Resource (Stow, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

They called me in for an interview, i filled out an extensive application, they were very kind, i was hired within the week

Negotiation

asked me how much i wanted to make, and they accepted