Ness Technologies

Ness Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ness Technologies in April 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter which was very nice. The manager said that I will be contacted by the end of the week with the decision. It's been almost a month and I haven't heard from any of them, nor they answered any of my emails.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ness Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ness Technologies in February 2010.

Got HR-India call for a position in Malaysia where i will have to work with the hiring's company's partner and provide service to the partner's client. Had a telephonic interview from the partner company and was finally shortlisted.

Interview Questions

The salary offered was not to the par and dependants insurance was not covered. The contract with the partner client was for 6 months and after that no clue on what would happen, though the HR assured me of placing me at other locations.