Ness Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Simple interview question asked by the interviewer. no difficult question. Basic on technologies like Java, jsp, Spring, JMS, EJB, Oracle, JQery, JS, ExtJS, JPA, Hibernate.

Good

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ness Technologies.

One phone round and possibly one client round.

Interview Questions
    I didnt get a chance to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Good .HR called first and briefed me about profile they are looking for. Second round of interview was technical round. Third round was Managerial and final HR round of interview

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ness Technologies in June 2013.

Applied online and recruiter called and talked about the expected salary even before screening round. I was offered amount X.
    Then there was technical interview with a narcissistic PROFESSIONAL which I did clear. Then there was another round with the client which I cleared too.
    Recruiter called me back and discussed all the terms and this time offered my salary X-$10,000. When I said why reduce $10,000 from the initial package, he said he never offered my amount X.

Then he wanted me to join in less than a week. I was fed and declined to work as it was all so fishy.
    Either I got a clueless and unprofessional recruiter or it is just the way this company is.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was mostly regarding types of testing and creating test scenarios for various cases.
      There were lot of questions regarding Agile scrum methodology
        Answer Question

Recruiter lied a couple of times about the offer during the whole process and asked me to give really short notice to my current company thus asking me to burn the bridges

Senior Software Engineer Interview

very unprofessional HR system.
    I was talking to 2 HR managers and both mentioned different procedures about the job. Called for meeting and they no where to be found... I have not seen such unprofessional set of people in one company

Interview Questions
    • there was 2 hours of telephonic interview and then 1 and half hour of programming test. 6 questions were given for that test easy but probably should have given more time.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ness Technologies in June 2011.

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the architectural implementation and chanllenges   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ness Technologies in February 2011.

Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. were conducted. i was first contacted by the technical recruiter then it was two interviews with Ness personnel. One with HR then one with hiring staff.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate a 5% increase from original offer.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ness Technologies in April 2009.

I was hired as contract from another vendor, Ness had a chance to see my work with their client and offered me a position with them. there was not many levels of interviews as such. Once technical round and one HR round.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated for 100K annual compensation but was offered 85K with 5K annual bonus.

Technical Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ness Technologies.

Its a very different cool way of interviewing which has a mix of both the technical and also about the real life or on ground relaties which a developer would always face.
    It was indeed a rich interface to evaluate yourself where exactly you stand and also come to know this is real way to assess a candidate

Interview Questions
    • how to resolve a PROD ISSUE when you dont have a access to the most of the resources   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

i went 3 times for the interview in Ness Office at Koramangala. In the first round They asked general .net questions related to framework, WCF, and OOPs concept.
    and second time i waited for 1:30 hr and i left without attending interview.
    But they convinced me to come next day for the same and this time the security person made me wait more than half hour and that too when i said i came for the interview i was treated like hell(date: 25 july 14). Not at all accepted from such companies. if the company can not afford a good security then how the hell they can afford a good employee.