Ness Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Interview

Senior QA
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ness Technologies in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and recruiter called and talked about the expected salary even before screening round. I was offered amount X.
Then there was technical interview with a narcissistic PROFESSIONAL which I did clear. Then there was another round with the client which I cleared too.
Recruiter called me back and discussed all the terms and this time offered my salary X-$10,000. When I said why reduce $10,000 from the initial package, he said he never offered my amount X.

Then he wanted me to join in less than a week. I was fed and declined to work as it was all so fishy.
Either I got a clueless and unprofessional recruiter or it is just the way this company is.

Interview Question – Interview was mostly regarding types of testing and creating test scenarios for various cases.
There were lot of questions regarding Agile scrum methodology
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Recruiter lied a couple of times about the offer during the whole process and asked me to give really short notice to my current company thus asking me to burn the bridges

Director Interview

Director
Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ness Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and one in-person interview. were conducted. i was first contacted by the technical recruiter then it was two interviews with Ness personnel. One with HR then one with hiring staff.

Interview Question – Experience with international export compliance   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate a 5% increase from original offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview Details – One phone round and possibly one client round.

Interview Question – Based on technology   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnt get a chance to negotiate

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview Details – Good .HR called first and briefed me about profile they are looking for. Second round of interview was technical round. Third round was Managerial and final HR round of interview

Interview Question – Technical question on C, Java   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ness Technologies in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired as contract from another vendor, Ness had a chance to see my work with their client and offered me a position with them. there was not many levels of interviews as such. Once technical round and one HR round.

Interview Question – Negotiating the annual compensation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for 100K annual compensation but was offered 85K with 5K annual bonus.

Interviewed at Ness Technologies

Interview Details – very unprofessional HR system.
I was talking to 2 HR managers and both mentioned different procedures about the job. Called for meeting and they no where to be found... I have not seen such unprofessional set of people in one company

Interview Question – there was 2 hours of telephonic interview and then 1 and half hour of programming test. 6 questions were given for that test easy but probably should have given more time.   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Ness Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – Describe the architectural implementation and chanllenges   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ness Technologies in March 2013.

Interview Details – First round was telephonic round which included resume screening, technologies mentioned on the resume were asked to check whether I actually know all of them
Second round was again a telephonic round which included tougher conceptual questions
Third round was with the Project Manager. It was more on the architecture level understanding.

Interview Question – Not as such, If you study well and your concepts are cleaner you can surely crack all the rounds   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not that tough. Got what I had expected

Interviewed at Ness Technologies

Interview Details – Had a telephonic followed by face to face discussion at their office. Mostly moderate level questions. Then a code exercise.Had a telephonic followed by face to face discussion at their office. Mostly moderate level questions. Then a code exercise.

Interview Question – Response already committed exception while submitting a form which is already submitted.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ness Technologies.

Interview Details – Hi.
I appeared for its written test and i was told that I am not selected.After two months , i got a call from HR for F2F interview. In first round of interview,I was asked questions in very much detail as if I am going to be hired for NASA.Next day I appeared for next round which was coding round.They gave me one problem and eclipse open and asked me to code.They expect you to code in way that is ready to be delivered to the client in 40-45 mins(with proper API, Comments, relevant class name, variables,most efficient and ofcourse running and working). Their expectation were way above and worst part is both days were weekdays :@.

Hope it helps!! :)

Interview Question – Coding round   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ness Technologies

Worked for Ness Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ness Technologies interview questions and advice. All 86 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ness Technologies employees and interview candidates.