Nestlé

Very Easy Interview

Asset Mover Interview

Asset Mover
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very strait forward and well laid out. I was for a phone interview within a week of sending my application; my personal interview was scheduled in a professional and timely manner as well. The interviewer also provided a personal follow up call whether I did or didn't receive the job.

Interview Question – No hard questions. The hardest part was asking one! The Hiring Manager told you LITERALLY everything about the company/job. It was hard to find a question to ask him!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé Asset Mover interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé employees and interview candidates.