Nestlé Bangladesh

Nestlé Bangladesh Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Bangladesh

Area Nutrition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Bangladesh in May 2012.

A vacancy announcement was made on the company website where I applied online. I was communicated by one of their staffs to appear for an interview.

I researched on the nature of the job by discussing with a couple of my peers who worked their. I also studied about the company, its visions and missions etc.

It was a preliminary interview. The panel consisted of three mid-level staffs namely the HR exec of talent acquisition, the head of training and another staff from the nutrition department. The interviewers were really friendly. Sine it was a preliminary screening test, the interview consisted of the most common questions usually asked; e.g; tell about yourself, why do you want to work here and such. Since this job demands to achieve sales targets, the most important thing the employers are looking for are communication & persuasion skills.

Prospective candidates should prepare well on two questions; the first one being (if you never had to study nutrition or related subjects) how would you cope with the job since you know nothing about nutrition. I guess a good answer is that you are fast learner and you would learn everything required in a couple of months. The second was is regarding your past experience in persuading people to do something you want them to do.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about extra-curricular activities I was involved in. I answered with managing various cultural functions at the university. Then they asked what was the most challenging side of it which I answered with collecting performers because everybody had a fear of the stage. The question I was asked next was how I managed to persuade/motivate the students to perform. I came up with some common answers but they said that everybody says it to motivate people. Why it was me who could motivate them, what was my specialty at this task.   Answer Question

Accounts Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé Bangladesh in November 2011.

The process was carried out by a panel of Finance Manager & Executives,who thoroughly wanted to make sure of my knowledge and skills of the relevant field. The interview atmosphere was not very rigid to make me feel uneasy.I would say,confidence as the one effective quality that pushed me up.

Interview Questions
    • Given A million dollar for your business,how would you utilize it to double the money in 6 months?   Answer Question

Divisional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sylhet (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylhet (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé Bangladesh in March 2011.

Has To Have the Clear Understanding on Current Role.

Interview Questions
    • Brief Description of Yourself?   View Answer
    • What is reason behind The aspiration of Changes?   View Answer

Did Not Match With The Current Benefits.

Worked for Nestlé Bangladesh? Contribute to the Community!