Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé
- Nutrition Officer (13)
- Intern (8)
- Sales Officer (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Management Trainee (6)
- Marketing (6)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Production Supervisor (3)
- Demand Planner (3)
- Manager (3)
- Supply Chain Internship (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Sales Development Program (2)
- Corporate Management Trainee (2)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Marketing Associate (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Food Technologist (2)
- GET (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Trainee (2)
- Ingredient Handler (2)
- Associate R&D Specialist (2)
- Marketing Management Trainee In Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (1)
- Management Trainee Programmer (1)
- Asset Mover (1)
- Financial Planning Software Specialist (1)
- Human Resources Graduate Role (1)
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in May 2011.
It was the first stage of the hiring process - a phone interview after the HR has reviewed my application.
- Describe your CV and your working experience Answer Question
- Why would you like to work for Nestle Answer Question
- Do you have any children Answer Question
- Would you mind a geographic relocation? Answer Question
- What motivated your decision for your specific specialisation and studies Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nestlé in September 2009.
This is a description of the first screening interview conducted over the phone. I am going to have a second one in the next few days.
questions asked (in this order) :
1- explain in your own words what the job duties are (goal was to make sure I know what I was applying for)
2- why do you want to work for NestlÃ©
3- where do you see yourself in 5 years
4- why do you want to work in the food industry
5- are you geographically mobile
6- what languages do you speak
it seemed as if she was going through a list of questions; she had my CV in front of her.
I gave 4) and 2) the same answer.
- why do you want to work in the food industry 1 Answer
not there yet
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Nestlé in January 2009.
asked me about my experiences and technical background