Nestlé

98 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Demand Planner Interview

Demand Planner

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 1. Conversation with HR 2. two conversation with management 3. skills assessment

Operations Management Program Interview

Operations Management Program
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview Details – - Applied Online
- Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after applying
- Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after first phone interview
- Final round in Chicago ~ 1 week after final phone interview.

In Chicago, there were ~200 people there interviewing for various internship and full-time positions. Nestle booked every conference room in the entire hotel and had about 30 reps who interviewed people in individual rooms. Each person underwent 3 interviews. Two were with engineers, and one was with HR. Each interview was 30 minutes long, and were more behavioral in nature rather than technical (I don't recall any challenging technical questions).

Interview Question – All behavioral questions. I always hate answering the question of how you dealt with a difficult team member, but I got that one.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because my background is in engineering, and I realized that Nestle outsources all of their actual engineering work, so all engineers at Nestle are "project engineers" who essentially make the calls to other engineering firms and have them fix the problems, rather than fixing/designing things themselves. I wish the interview process had actually involved an on-site tour, because when I did one after receiving the job, it opened my eyes and made it clear to me that I did not want the job.

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.

Interview Question – What is your favorite product within CPG?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Question – lots of crazy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes...i got a 10k bump

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Zurich, MT

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details – initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Question – Business case   View Answer

Technician Interview

Technician
Solon, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then group interview. No negotiation process

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Operationst Manager Interview

Operationst Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

Interview Details – 7 interviews totaling 11 hours.

Interview Question – Typical questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Question – What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Food Technologist Interview

Food Technologist
Northbrook, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in May 2013.

Interview Details – pretty straightforward. They wanted to know about my previous experience (one of my jobs matched their description) and stressed on being able to communicate and work independently. It came out to be true about being independent (literally!) as the manager was either sick or off to factories and vendors all

Interview Question – fun interview, over quick   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was with the contractor and I didn't negotiate much because I was looking to get my foot in the door

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied through campus recruiting and got a first round interview.

Interview was 45 minutes long, half behavioral half case interview. Make sure to read about the company, current valuation and how big the company is. Interview was very nice and helpful during the case interview. the case wasn't really hard, just think out loud.

Interviewed three weeks ago and still didn't hear a reply, so I probably didn't get through to the second round.

Interview Question – Behavioral, and simple case interview nothing surprising   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé interview questions and advice. All 98 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé employees and interview candidates.