Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

Interview

the interview process is pretty basic for a sales rep. They'll just put you in a bunch of different scenarios to see how you react. I think I had 3 different interviews with 3 different managers. They all asked different questions. All questions are really just to see what kind of character you have and if you're able to handle the pressure of being out there on your own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company??   2 Answers

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Gaffney, SC).

Interview

Interview process was pretty pleasant. I was a out-of-state candidate. They place me in a hotel night before the interview, paid for me meal and gas mileage. Interview with six personnels; HR Manager and generalist, facility manager, lean manger, production manager and a current supervisor. Interview went well, alot of behavioral situation questions. Toured around the facility, it was interesting. Interviewed on Friday, recieved and offer that upcoming Wednesday! Will start employment July 20th, wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you failed on a project?   1 Answer
    • how did you handle that difficult manager or employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered me a decent starting pay, so I didn't have to negotiate. Know your worth and make sure you start (pay) where you will be comfortable.

Sales Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

During the interview process it was two men there, one explaining the job and asking if you could describe the position and the other gentleman was basically asking situational questions...some of which were the same from the phone interview. It was a brief overall process and they asked me if I had any questions for them. Afterwards I received a call 2 days later saying I was the candidate they chose. Laid back atmosphere but make sure you research the company and the position your trying to apply for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hourly wage was already set

Ingredient Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online on Sunday. Received a phone call around 4pm on Monday. Scheduled an face-to-face for Wednesday. Hired on the spot. Actually, as I was walking back to my car the person whom interviewed me can out running to catch me before I left to extend an offer to. It was awesome and a blessing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Also asked behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went pretty well. Was able to discuss shift pr

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Three people sat in on the interview together, so I didn't have to repeat myself over and over again to multiple people. Setting was very comfortable, no pressure, very down to earth interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Interview

Technical knowledge with series of interview in different department, plant tour interview from co supervisor manager director and hr manager and director. Exact fit is needed so meticulous interviews are set, drug test and allergen test are standard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hard to negotiate

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tulare, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was your typical phone interview. Asked a couple questions about myself and my background. Then discussed about the position and what the responsibilities and expectations are. The process going forward was also discussed to keep me on the same page.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

it felt like an HR conversation not an interview for the position. Questions seemed vague and not specifically related to the job. It was very informal and not what I expected having reaching out to the hiring manager before hand.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Only spoke to recruiters who have no idea what the job actually is. Waited for ever for phone calls and when u asked questions they couldn't answer them. No one at plant I was applying at would talk to me until the final interview. When I finially was able to ask questions, I ask about the pay, so undercut my skills I turned it down

Interview Questions

• Tell me when have changed a process for the better   1 Answer

IT Position Interview

Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth