Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in July 2009.

Interview

extermely difficult interview with preso given based on data recieved less then 24 hour in advance.. my belief from the first interview was they already had person in mind however thought what the hell and gave it a shot

Operation Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in July 2010.

Interview

It was very stressful and difficult to even talk to the interviewer because he was using a blackberry during the interview and also calling somebody... I lost my motivation to join the firm immediately after I observed his behavior so I would not be able to tell you much but it was a full of disappointment.

Graduate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (York, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Online application form with 2 questions followed by online reasoning tests. Phone interview with external company - questions about motivation and a few "strengths based questions" e.g. how do you learn new information. 2 questions on marketing - name a brand that is NOT nestle, how did they do during the financial crisis. name 2 nestle products that you think have good/strong marketing and why. followed by assessment centre in York. 4 parts - written case study about marketing a new product based on some graphs and market data (50 mins). group exercise with 3 others about a situation when you had to let some clients down and keep some happy, you have to make the decision. a case study presentation where you are given an a4 sheet of data about a nestle product and you need to do a 15 minute presentation followed by questions about how to improve/market the brand. extreme time pressure in the preparation. finally a 2-on-1 strengths/competency/motivation interview to finish the day. I did well on the exercises but failed some areas in the interview so was called back for a final interview 2-on-1 again but also failed this one. vague/weak answers and not enough proof of motivation for marketing coming from a biology background.

CCSDE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2012.

Interview

very organized people, fixable and positive, work in one team with high motivated spirits. They asked me some personal questions without looking for my experience because they can improve and develop people through there learning and academics centers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

very positive

EPSU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with three separate individuals. Moved from room to room. Different levels of management were involved. Had a pre-employment orientation to show you exactly what you would be doing if hired. If you decide that you can do the job, you then are scheduled for testing. Basic observation testing with some math as well. If you pass that, you will be offered employment in form a letter delivered to you via FedEx. Along with the letter is a form directing you to a local clinic which you will submit to drug testing by hair sample. Once HR has received a passing drug test, you'll then be hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflict with another employee. How did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • How many times were you absent in the last year at your current employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

It was a group interview where we were observed by a few members of the team we would work with if chosen. We had a case of study we had to discuss among ouserlves for about 25 minutes and then after the disussion we had to chose someone to do a presentation. We also had to talk a little about ourselves in English.

NCE Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vevey (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very long in time, about 4 months. I was first contacted on the phone by the hiring manager for screening interview. Than I was asked to run online skill test (specific job related). Than I was invited in the HQ for several interviewers all at once in one full day. Finally I had grandfather interview (senior VP). Contract discussion was quite long, about two weeks including relocation agreement.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the specific job field. A lot about work/life balance. A lot about psychological profile with Predictive Index. Insight green profiles are very welcome.   1 Answer

Technical & Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an invite to the interview within a week. The interview is a video interview with Sonru, where you are being asked questions on screen and then your answer is recorded on a webcam. You don't have any control on the time: every question has a set preparation and answering time. The whole interview took about 20-30 min with around 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• General and competency based questions (e.g. introduce yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you apply for this particular position etc.)   1 Answer

Long Term Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Istanbul (Turkey)) in October 2014.

Interview

After I applied for the position to the HR manager in person, she called me for a group interview, consisting 8 other people. At the interview, they divided us into 2 groups and handed us a booklet, briefly explaining the quality policy of the company. Later, they wanted us to give examples to the each item on the quality policy and asked for a team presentation for our examples. We were given 45 minutes to prepare the presentation.

Interview Questions

• How can we apply our quality policy on sales performance improvement?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in August 2015.

Interview

Overall the process was lengthy it took them 15 days to get back to me. It was one to one interview, they asked me question about my education and my family