Nestlé

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Multiple all day interviews.
    I have been on the other side as well.
    aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Not enough salary

Food Technologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

8 interviewees, on a holiday weekend. Behavior based interview . . . Tell me about a time when you disappointed your key stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think we make _________? fill in the blank with any classified/proprietary well known product.   Answer Question
    Vacation and Salary were not negotiable but they did come back with a sign-on bonus.

Business Analyst Interview

Standard phone interview process followed by a couple rounds of interviews regarding fit and industry knowledge. Lots of focus on global awareness of the Nestlé brand and of its competitors. Nothing too difficult and no trick questions that made proceedings too uncomfortable and awkward. Felt very much like they were trying to gauge why I wanted to work with the company and how good a fit I would be.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé.

Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions
    • We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé.

One interview with HR and Manager. Through a recruiter

No negotiation

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

the whole process is structured , CV process, is not required however anywhere the diplomas, etc, the interviews are planned with many persons , direct line manager, his manager, HR manager, if for expats - also with relocation person for household needs,
    the decision process is quite long then, we are about to start the work soon, but the decision comes late relatviely

Interview Questions
    be open, say everzthing you want

Intern Interview

First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two.

They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Questions
    • In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

internal transfer - 3 interviews over the phone and in person

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question