Nestlé

100 candidate interviews

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Question – We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two.

They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Question – In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Just an interview

Interview Question – What would you do if u were asked to jump now?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – Multiple all day interviews.
I have been on the other side as well.
aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Reason for Declining – Not enough salary

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Question – lots of crazy questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes...i got a 10k bump

Mechanical Technician Interview

Mechanical Technician

Interview Details – one interview

Interview Question – how would you resolve a conflict between you and your superior   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Question – Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Sales Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Food Technologist Interview

Food Technologist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 8 interviewees, on a holiday weekend. Behavior based interview . . . Tell me about a time when you disappointed your key stakeholders.

Interview Question – How do you think we make _________? fill in the blank with any classified/proprietary well known product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation and Salary were not negotiable but they did come back with a sign-on bonus.

Retail Management Intern Interview

Retail Management Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Phone interview then face to face interview

Interview Question – what is the thing that interest you?   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!