Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two.

They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Questions
    • In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Marketing Associate Interview

Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé.

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions
    • We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Multiple all day interviews.
    I have been on the other side as well.
    aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Not enough salary

IT Position Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Smooth

Retail Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Phone interview then face to face interview

Mechanical Technician Interview

one interview

Interview Questions
    • how would you resolve a conflict between you and your superior   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!