Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

Trainee Interview

Interview

hiring is through campus or say the well recognized universities/colleges. these universities and colleges send CVs of their students to company. they look through CVs of students and according to their requirement of trainees they select the trainees and give them a training letter with the area mentioned where they will work.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple all day interviews.
    I have been on the other side as well.
    aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Not enough salary

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

8 interviewees, on a holiday weekend. Behavior based interview . . . Tell me about a time when you disappointed your key stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• How do you think we make _________? fill in the blank with any classified/proprietary well known product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation and Salary were not negotiable but they did come back with a sign-on bonus.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard phone interview process followed by a couple rounds of interviews regarding fit and industry knowledge. Lots of focus on global awareness of the Nestlé brand and of its competitors. Nothing too difficult and no trick questions that made proceedings too uncomfortable and awkward. Felt very much like they were trying to gauge why I wanted to work with the company and how good a fit I would be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Excel exam and situation question cases

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions

• We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

One interview with HR and Manager. Through a recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Interview

the whole process is structured , CV process, is not required however anywhere the diplomas, etc, the interviews are planned with many persons , direct line manager, his manager, HR manager, if for expats - also with relocation person for household needs,
    the decision process is quite long then, we are about to start the work soon, but the decision comes late relatviely

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be open, say everzthing you want

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter called, scheduled phone interview, then came in to interview with 5 people in one day.