Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Trainee Interview

Interview

hiring is through campus or say the well recognized universities/colleges. these universities and colleges send CVs of their students to company. they look through CVs of students and according to their requirement of trainees they select the trainees and give them a training letter with the area mentioned where they will work.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Questions

• We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two. They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Questions

• In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple all day interviews. I have been on the other side as well. aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Not enough salary

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

8 interviewees, on a holiday weekend. Behavior based interview . . . Tell me about a time when you disappointed your key stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• How do you think we make _________? fill in the blank with any classified/proprietary well known product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation and Salary were not negotiable but they did come back with a sign-on bonus.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter called, scheduled phone interview, then came in to interview with 5 people in one day.

Sales Officer Interview

Interview

started from campus with gd and aptitude test..then 3 round of interviews ..all elimination round...it was a good process

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

One interview with HR and Manager. Through a recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation