Nestlé

102 candidate interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – Multiple all day interviews.
I have been on the other side as well.
aFter the interviews they meet and discuss all the candidates and each person gets one vote

Reason for Declining – Not enough salary

Food Technologist Interview

Food Technologist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 8 interviewees, on a holiday weekend. Behavior based interview . . . Tell me about a time when you disappointed your key stakeholders.

Interview Question – How do you think we make _________? fill in the blank with any classified/proprietary well known product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation and Salary were not negotiable but they did come back with a sign-on bonus.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – Standard phone interview process followed by a couple rounds of interviews regarding fit and industry knowledge. Lots of focus on global awareness of the Nestlé brand and of its competitors. Nothing too difficult and no trick questions that made proceedings too uncomfortable and awkward. Felt very much like they were trying to gauge why I wanted to work with the company and how good a fit I would be.

Interview Question – What advantages does Kraft Foods hold ove Nestlé?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Sales Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Interviewers were unfriendly. Simply asked questions and wrote in their notebooks, never even made eye contact with me.

Interview Question – Describe your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Assistant Marketing Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 4 rounds in total. 1 - HR phone screen 2 - HR in person 3 - with BM and Director of Marketing 4- with senior leadership team

Interview Question – We are launching a new brand/category in a new market with no brand awareness - what would you go about the launch   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – One interview with HR and Manager. Through a recruiter

Interview Question – What would you do with a paper clip?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Supply Chain Project Manager

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – the whole process is structured , CV process, is not required however anywhere the diplomas, etc, the interviews are planned with many persons , direct line manager, his manager, HR manager, if for expats - also with relocation person for household needs,
the decision process is quite long then, we are about to start the work soon, but the decision comes late relatviely

Interview Question – do you plan children ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – be open, say everzthing you want

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Nestlé

Interview Details – First had to fill out the application form with details and a couple of questions. I waited a few months then told I had got through to an online numerical test which I wasn't really expecting but it was a little easier than ones I had done previously, although a very strict time limit. The there was a telephone interview, which they said would be strengths-based like the ones used by Ernst & Young. The interviewer phoned right on the dot of the agreed time, and was friendly however I thought lots of the "strengths" questions resembled traditional competency questions more than the example strength questions I had read. At the end she asked questions about the company, I think she asked two.

They said they would tell me results by the end of the week however never got back to me, even after I emailed.

Interview Question – In the current economic climate, what does a company such as Nestle have to do in order to expand?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – internal transfer - 3 interviews over the phone and in person

Interview Question – how did you deal with a challenging situation?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Question – Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!