Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process is pretty basic for a sales rep. They'll just put you in a bunch of different scenarios to see how you react. I think I had 3 different interviews with 3 different managers. They all asked different questions. All questions are really just to see what kind of character you have and if you're able to handle the pressure of being out there on your own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company??   1 Answer

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online, and didn't get anything for a couple months. I did a phone interview, and I was invited to take an aptitude test and then I was invited back to go through a 2-person panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this position?   1 Answer

EPSU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with three separate individuals. Moved from room to room. Different levels of management were involved. Had a pre-employment orientation to show you exactly what you would be doing if hired. If you decide that you can do the job, you then are scheduled for testing. Basic observation testing with some math as well. If you pass that, you will be offered employment in form a letter delivered to you via FedEx. Along with the letter is a form directing you to a local clinic which you will submit to drug testing by hair sample. Once HR has received a passing drug test, you'll then be hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflict with another employee. How did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • How many times were you absent in the last year at your current employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application, which included salary requirements. Was contacted two days later for phone screening. Basic questions about previous experience. Recruiter said no salary information is available. I was concerned, as I did not want to drive an hour to an interview without having an idea of salary range. She stated "there is probably room for negotiation". Upon meeting hiring manager, I was advised position pays $12.25 and hour. Interview lasted 3 minutes..............

Junior SHE-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

Nach Zusendung meiner Bewerbungsunterlagen bekam ich innerhalb weniger Tage eine Einladung zu einem Telefoninterview. 15 Minuten nach dem vereinbarten Termin erhielt ich den erwarteten Anruf. Das Gespräch selbst führte ein Personaler und ließ sich meinen Lebenslauf mit den verschiedenen Stationen erläutern. Nebenbei notierte er sich den ein oder anderen Kommentar zu besonderen, fachlichen Eckpunkten u.a. Durch weitere Rückfragen konnte ich herausfinden, dass -entgegen der Stellenausschreibung- der angegebene Standort nur temporär zu besetzen sein sollte und man nach einer gewissen Zeit einsatzbereit in ganz Deutschland sein solle. Eine weitere Rückmeldung zum Gespräch erhielt ich innerhalb der nächsten Arbeitswoche.

Interview Questions

• Keine schwierigen oder unerwarteten Fragen. Lediglich meine konkreten Rückfragen zum Stellenangebot schienen dem Personaler unerwartet.   Answer Question

Factory Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a email to state they are interested. Next i received a call asking general recruiter questions. I received another email asking about interview times. The interview i thought went great. Have yet to receive a call two weeks later. I am hopeful that since it is a big company things move slowly. I will be calling them to close off this process within the next week if I do not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions. Ex: tell us a time you changed a groups opinion.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Gaffney, SC).

Interview

Interview process was pretty pleasant. I was a out-of-state candidate. They place me in a hotel night before the interview, paid for me meal and gas mileage. Interview with six personnels; HR Manager and generalist, facility manager, lean manger, production manager and a current supervisor. Interview went well, alot of behavioral situation questions. Toured around the facility, it was interesting. Interviewed on Friday, recieved and offer that upcoming Wednesday! Will start employment July 20th, wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you failed on a project?   1 Answer
    • how did you handle that difficult manager or employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered me a decent starting pay, so I didn't have to negotiate. Know your worth and make sure you start (pay) where you will be comfortable.

Purchase Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through nestle career portal. After 1 month i got call from nestle india ltd. It took 1 month again to process all interview rounds. First I faced 2 telephonic rounds of interview (hr round & technical)from factory side. Then i was called for face to face interview at corporate office at gurgaon. There i undergone 2 rounds of interview (hr,technical and commercial). After that 1 more for videoconferencing round from factory. After such lengthy process , i succeed to get the offer letter. It took 2.5 months from applying to get offer letter.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were respective to my experience only   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always keep your side in safe position

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

You have 4 rounds. First will be aptitude and the remaining 3 will be PI. You have to be clear in wat u say about yourself.They will test if you are flexible. There is nothing difficult about it.

Interview Questions

• No difficult Questions .Actually   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was on-line, through Sonru. There were approximately 10 questions and it lasted 30 - 40 minutes. There was 1-2 minutes for preparation between each question. I found it really strange not having a real person interviewing me, and talking to the cam with no feedback.

Interview Questions

• Describe your goal and the way you achieved it. Introduce yourself in all languages you stated in your CV. One or two technical question regarding the position.   Answer Question