Nestlé

102 candidate interviews

TPM Manager Interview

TPM Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

Interview Details – after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Food Scientist (Young Graduate) Interview

Food Scientist (Young Graduate)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details – First I got a video interview, questions are usual, like introducing yourself, your qualifications which fit the role, achievements etc. Be prepared for some technical questions in case they asked, like explanation of a certain technical term, you can read through the job description and prepare for it. Some numerical reasoning test and personality tests came along with the video interview. Then about one month later, I got an invitation to the AC interview in their Headquarters in Switzerland. The AC interview lasted for whole day. So generally three sections, introduce yourself, competency based interview and group task. The questions were about my education, past experience that may related to the job and what kind of work I would like to do. My suggestion is keep the answer short and direct, better structured. When asking about specific area you want to work, read the job description or ask people who worked or is working at the company to get more knowledge about it. After all, behave natural and be yourself would be fine. Nestle arranged the AC day in a very nice way and all candidates were treated warmly.

Interview Question – The interview questions were all concerned to my CV and past experience, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

Interview Details – First call to schedule phone interview 1 week after posting application, half-hour phone call, 1 week later face to face interview, gave a 30min presentation plus interviewed head of the group, head of the department, HR people, colleague of the department, 2 weeks later had an answer with detailed feedback. One interview in the cafeteria at lunch time, no time to eat and talk at the same time, noisy. They said is also to see your behaviour in daily life situations.

Interview Question – phone interview basic questions, face to face technical questions plus typical interview questions, not difficult ones   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Marketing Trainee
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details – Assessment Center (10 people):
1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Interview Question – To talk in english.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   View Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details – Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Technical Business Analyst
Lviv (Ukraine)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication - I've applied my CV on vacancy on the internet, that called to HR of company to double-check.
After 2 weeks HR specialist called me back and I've had a little review.
Then in 2 weeks I've went to job location and had two more interviews - with HR manager and Factory manager.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions for me   Answer Question

Consumer Services Interview

Consumer Services
Accra (Ghana)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a well coordinated process. Starting with an apptitutde test. Here all shoetlisted applicants were sent an invitation via email to participate in the tests. The results determined a furtehr short- list of applicants. This then led to two interview sessions and finally a call back to confirm employment.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Question – Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a salary and relocation

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied online via their public official jobs internet site, had a phone interview, then also two more interviews in person with the line manager and the department head.

Interview Question – Your experience with ERP implementations in your previous role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!