Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé in September 2013.

This was by far the best and most efficient interview I have ever attended. Because I was an out of state candidate my first 3 interviews were via a web-interview. I interviewed with my current manager, a co-worker, and a director in a similar department. The total time for all 3 interviews and an offer was 1 week. Once I had verbally accepted the offer, my spouse and I were flown to St. Louis to meet the team and to ensure a good fit with the company. The one thing I appreciated about their interview process was that they truly came after me....there was no going back and forth with recruiters and the whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions when I was not familiar with all of their current systems   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate on Salary. I felt it was a very fair offer. I did request a sign on bonus to make up for the fact that I would be walking away from a year end bonus with my current company.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé in January 2010.

5 interviews, within 2 months : 2 with RH rep, 3 with operational managers. Face to face interviews plus telephone interview. No personality or technical test. Usual technical and behaviour-related questions

Interview Questions
    • basic technical questions. Also questions about values at work   View Answer

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online for several positions. They emailed back after a month or so to schedule taking a test for the packaging operator position. I went a week later to take a test at a local college computer lab with 20 or so others. The test took around 3 hours, it was all on a computer and covered lots of situational questions, math questions, tool and measurement questions, etc. A week later I received yet another email asking if I would like to be interviewed for the job, which I again schedule for the next week. They interviewed 5 people at a time in a group setting, at a different college this time, we all sat at a table, had a worksheet to answer situational questions and discuss it amongst the group. After we were finished with this which probably took around 30 min., we each individually were interviewed by a supervisor and then an HR person. I felt the interview went very well, they had let me know they would email me the next week to let me know if I got the job. However, they did not email me back for an entire month and I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very difficult, it was a very laid back interview despite it being a very long process.   Answer Question

Human Resources Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

First asked to go over your resume. Asked questions pertaining to your academic background. Then asked a series of behavioral interview questions. The whole process is about 45 minutes.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

the first round interview is carried out through the video rather than telephone or face-to-face. The whole process is good and all you need to do is fully prepared and relax, use the S T A R structure to explain your story and experience and be concise.

Interview Questions
    • what is the impact on nestle based on the current economy   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé.

I applied online at Nestle career website for a Lab Technician role last winter. About a week later, I received a phone call from a secretary of the HR department who wanted to arrange a phone interview with her manager later that day. We set up the time and later that day I recieved the phone call from the HR Manager. The interview took approximately 20-25 mins. General questions and more specific according to my CV (can you tell us about your previous working experiences, which position did u enjoy the most and why etc.) or questions regarding Nestle (what is your motivation that you want to join Nestle, or why do you want to come to Switzerland). At the end of the interview I got informed that in about 10-15 days I would get a feedback. I didn't get any feedback so I called back, unfortunately at that time no one was at the office so, they have a call identification. They called me back, and after expalining who I was they gave me a detailed feedback about not continuing with my application and the reasons. Overall, even though i didn't get the job was a positive experience

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question for a phone interview: what salary do you want for the specific role   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Smooth

TPM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Food Scientist (Young Graduate) Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

First I got a video interview, questions are usual, like introducing yourself, your qualifications which fit the role, achievements etc. Be prepared for some technical questions in case they asked, like explanation of a certain technical term, you can read through the job description and prepare for it. Some numerical reasoning test and personality tests came along with the video interview. Then about one month later, I got an invitation to the AC interview in their Headquarters in Switzerland. The AC interview lasted for whole day. So generally three sections, introduce yourself, competency based interview and group task. The questions were about my education, past experience that may related to the job and what kind of work I would like to do. My suggestion is keep the answer short and direct, better structured. When asking about specific area you want to work, read the job description or ask people who worked or is working at the company to get more knowledge about it. After all, behave natural and be yourself would be fine. Nestle arranged the AC day in a very nice way and all candidates were treated warmly.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were all concerned to my CV and past experience, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

First call to schedule phone interview 1 week after posting application, half-hour phone call, 1 week later face to face interview, gave a 30min presentation plus interviewed head of the group, head of the department, HR people, colleague of the department, 2 weeks later had an answer with detailed feedback. One interview in the cafeteria at lunch time, no time to eat and talk at the same time, noisy. They said is also to see your behaviour in daily life situations.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview basic questions, face to face technical questions plus typical interview questions, not difficult ones   Answer Question