Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes...i got a 10k bump

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Operations Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

- Applied Online
    - Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after applying
    - Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after first phone interview
    - Final round in Chicago ~ 1 week after final phone interview.

In Chicago, there were ~200 people there interviewing for various internship and full-time positions. Nestle booked every conference room in the entire hotel and had about 30 reps who interviewed people in individual rooms. Each person underwent 3 interviews. Two were with engineers, and one was with HR. Each interview was 30 minutes long, and were more behavioral in nature rather than technical (I don't recall any challenging technical questions).

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. I always hate answering the question of how you dealt with a difficult team member, but I got that one.   Answer Question

Because my background is in engineering, and I realized that Nestle outsources all of their actual engineering work, so all engineers at Nestle are "project engineers" who essentially make the calls to other engineering firms and have them fix the problems, rather than fixing/designing things themselves. I wish the interview process had actually involved an on-site tour, because when I did one after receiving the job, it opened my eyes and made it clear to me that I did not want the job.

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview

First asked to go over your resume. Asked questions pertaining to your academic background. Then asked a series of behavioral interview questions. The whole process is about 45 minutes.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting and got a first round interview.

Interview was 45 minutes long, half behavioral half case interview. Make sure to read about the company, current valuation and how big the company is. Interview was very nice and helpful during the case interview. the case wasn't really hard, just think out loud.

Interviewed three weeks ago and still didn't hear a reply, so I probably didn't get through to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, and simple case interview nothing surprising   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

This was by far the best and most efficient interview I have ever attended. Because I was an out of state candidate my first 3 interviews were via a web-interview. I interviewed with my current manager, a co-worker, and a director in a similar department. The total time for all 3 interviews and an offer was 1 week. Once I had verbally accepted the offer, my spouse and I were flown to St. Louis to meet the team and to ensure a good fit with the company. The one thing I appreciated about their interview process was that they truly came after me....there was no going back and forth with recruiters and the whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions when I was not familiar with all of their current systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate on Salary. I felt it was a very fair offer. I did request a sign on bonus to make up for the fact that I would be walking away from a year end bonus with my current company.

Food Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Northbrook, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

pretty straightforward. They wanted to know about my previous experience (one of my jobs matched their description) and stressed on being able to communicate and work independently. It came out to be true about being independent (literally!) as the manager was either sick or off to factories and vendors all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was with the contractor and I didn't negotiate much because I was looking to get my foot in the door

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then group interview. No negotiation process

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Retail Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Emailed to call for a short interview over phone at the end of the call they give you an address on where to go for the real interview at the interview they explain the job ask you questions about conflict with supervisor 2 times so u need 2 different answers other then that everything else is basic

Interview Questions

• Situation where u had a Conflict with your supervisor asked the same question twice   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

1: Exam
    2: HR Interview
    3: Manager Interview
    4: VP Supply Chain Interview

Interview Questions

• Regular set of questions: Experience, competencies, challenges.   Answer Question