Nestlé

100 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview Details – applied through campus recruiting and got a first round interview.

Interview was 45 minutes long, half behavioral half case interview. Make sure to read about the company, current valuation and how big the company is. Interview was very nice and helpful during the case interview. the case wasn't really hard, just think out loud.

Interviewed three weeks ago and still didn't hear a reply, so I probably didn't get through to the second round.

Interview Question – Behavioral, and simple case interview nothing surprising   Answer Question

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Supply Chain Internship
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted through email first and then conducted a phone screening by one of the HR personnel. Then there was a phone interview with one of the supply chain managers. I was then selected to be flown to the HQ to do a last round of in person interview.

Interview Question – Imagine there is on sandwich shop at the campus and it is the only one open. Everywhere else on campus is closed due to construction. Sales are up and profit is down. What three things do you think cause this?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Asset Mover Interview

Asset Mover
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2013.

Interview Details – The process was very strait forward and well laid out. I was for a phone interview within a week of sending my application; my personal interview was scheduled in a professional and timely manner as well. The interviewer also provided a personal follow up call whether I did or didn't receive the job.

Interview Question – No hard questions. The hardest part was asking one! The Hiring Manager told you LITERALLY everything about the company/job. It was hard to find a question to ask him!   Answer Question

Retail Representative Interview

Retail Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Emailed to call for a short interview over phone at the end of the call they give you an address on where to go for the real interview at the interview they explain the job ask you questions about conflict with supervisor 2 times so u need 2 different answers other then that everything else is basic

Interview Question – Situation where u had a Conflict with your supervisor asked the same question twice   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Demand Planner

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – 1: Exam
2: HR Interview
3: Manager Interview
4: VP Supply Chain Interview

Interview Question – Regular set of questions: Experience, competencies, challenges.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in August 2012.

Interview Details – Pre-interview screening questions answered via email (rephrased):

"
*Describe the type of complex IT systems you have implemented.
*Give example of advanced level work you have done in [software application for generating reports].
*What type of software or systems have you generated to help the business operate better?
*Give an example of a a most difficult team that you were involved with and what factors contributed to the difficulty.
*What type of on-the-spot excel reports have you generated and edited to meet requirements?"

First interview phone: with HR person

*give an example of where additional research and digging deeper would create better results.
*give an example of where you had to prioritize your workload and how you went about doing so, and your reasoning behind it.
*give an example of a situation where you had to act independently against the advice of a *superior and what your reasoning behind that was.

Second interview, in-person:

met with two experienced manager-directors, they basically went over my resume and asked to provide examples for each bullet point; they asked about extra-curricular activities; they explained about Nestle's team-oriented framework/work-ethic. They also asked

Third interview, via phone: this was split into two 40 min segments, one involving an HR person, which was similar to my first phone interview (same questions even), and a second interview involving a Technical Programmer Developer Engineer.

for the first part, I pretty much gave the same answers as per my first interview.

for the second part, the technical questions:

revolved around specific applications I have used in the past

software/SDLC standards I am familiar with

questions about development tools, RDBMs involving extracting data based on primary keys, how they relate to structuring a request for data in tables.

Interview Question – describe how you would extract data from two different tables where nothing matched on its key   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted the offer as is because it was good.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Glendale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview 1: Phone interview. HR recruiter called, and essentially reviewed every section on the job description to see if there were any parts that were unclear. The recruiter then went over how the interview process worked, and what i could expect the next interviewers to ask. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 2: Phone interview. This was the "technical" interview with two associates who would potentially be my team mates. The questions focused on my project experience and technical troubleshooting examples. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 3+ many more: Off-site interview. This was a series of 1:1, 2:1, and a panel interview with a presentation the interviewee gives. Questions spanned the usual spectrum. The interviews lasted just over 5 hours.

Interview Question – Give an example where you used your technical ability to troubleshoot an issue.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2008.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me, and then presented me to the company. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next phase was a series of interviews - and there were people who were not geographically nearby, so they were via phone. I went to the offices and spend about 4 hours interviewing 1:1 with 4 different people. A fifth person took me out to lunch, and while it was still and interview, it was casual. All that said, that was in Dreyer's world -- Nestle now handles all of the hiring and I have no idea how that works.

Interview Question – nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an extra week of vacation.

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Supply Chain Internship
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2012.

Interview Details – Nestle contacted me through email to schedule an in person interview with a HR person and a supply chain person. The interview itself was very brief, for it was under 30 minutes. They seemed to be in a rush and had prepared questions ahead of time to screen people quickly. It was a first round interview, and I was not offered a second round interview. They asked some behavioral questions and some technical questions regarding supply chain. I don't think they were actually looking for knowledge about supply chain, but just rather how you think since they were interviewing people from many majors including business, economics, operations research, and industrial engineering.

Interview Question – If you had a 90 items of a specific product, but your client asks for 100, what would you do? Would you run the production line again, knowing that it would be very expensive since the production line only makes batches of 90 at a time?   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview (simple, 1 or 2 behavioral questions, offered to fly up for final round), final round interview at headquarters in Chicago

Interview Questions