Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Only spoke to recruiters who have no idea what the job actually is. Waited for ever for phone calls and when u asked questions they couldn't answer them. No one at plant I was applying at would talk to me until the final interview. When I finially was able to ask questions, I ask about the pay, so undercut my skills I turned it down

Interview Questions

• Tell me when have changed a process for the better   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nestlé in October 2014.

Interview

The 1st round of interviews was just an 1 on 1 interview. My interviewer was very nice and gave me tips for the next round. A day in the field was next and that is basically where you spend 4 hours on the actual job doing what you would be doing you you received the job. The 2nd round was also an 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What all did you learn about our company and the job position from the A day in the field?   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (State College, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was selected for first-round interviews with Nestlé and attended an information session at my university. The next day, I went through first round interviews. I thought it went very well but I did not get called back for second-round interviews. I was very well-prepared for the interview and asked sharp questions but the competition this year was very tough for a very limited number of spots.

Interview Questions

• Some case based questions but mostly behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Packaging Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN).

Interview

I applied online for several positions. They emailed back after a month or so to schedule taking a test for the packaging operator position. I went a week later to take a test at a local college computer lab with 20 or so others. The test took around 3 hours, it was all on a computer and covered lots of situational questions, math questions, tool and measurement questions, etc. A week later I received yet another email asking if I would like to be interviewed for the job, which I again schedule for the next week. They interviewed 5 people at a time in a group setting, at a different college this time, we all sat at a table, had a worksheet to answer situational questions and discuss it amongst the group. After we were finished with this which probably took around 30 min., we each individually were interviewed by a supervisor and then an HR person. I felt the interview went very well, they had let me know they would email me the next week to let me know if I got the job. However, they did not email me back for an entire month and I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were very difficult, it was a very laid back interview despite it being a very long process.   Answer Question

IT Position Interview

Interview

Normal interview asking former experience and IT related technology knowledge. Interviewer provided a description of job duties and responsibilities; skills needed for the position, working environment and regular schedule and benefits.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

Field Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

As a contractor, there is a bit of skipping of the process. Received a cursory phone call from upper level manager - I think partially because my direct manager was very new - and then was setup for an in-person interview with my direct "lead". It was a pretty standard form based interview involving a number of preset questions about experience and how particular situations would be handled - there were very specific checkmarks on the from that needed to be completed it seemed. Very few technical questions but the questions tended to provide opportunities to request more technical details.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time you disagreed with a manager and how you worked to resolve the disagreement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Simple phone interview discussing my motivations as an engineer and what I could offer to the company. Very informal in tone, no competency based questions: conversational. Mainly questions were around my past life experiences and whether I would be able to handle living in a small town for a year.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a company like Nestle with an aerospace background?   2 Answers

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and fast. Nothing much to it just basic questions. Nothing really too difficult or out of the ordinary.The questions were easy and I was quick to think of the answers

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

1. Conversation with HR 2. two conversation with management 3. skills assessment

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.