Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Straightforward and streamlined. Recruiter screening via phone, recruiter 1st round via phone, marketing manager via phone and then 6 different people in the office. The office visit was very long and each person had an hour with me. Some of them didn't pay attention. 1 of the interviewers was a recruiter.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

It was a very good interview process.. i went throught 6 rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes...i got a 10k bump

Plant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The process takes about 60 days. There are multiple steps and interviews along the way. I had to interview in 3 different cities and most interviews were 1x1 versus panel type interviews. Questions asked were behavioral based- how did you respond in this type o situation...

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you disagreed with your manager and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated for sign on bonus and additional vacation days

Quality Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter asking if I was interested in the position. I contacted him and was interviewed over the phone about what I was currently doing. After this initial interview, I had to call repeatedly to get any response on what the status of the job was. About two weeks later I was called back and an interview was set up. The interview consisted of me meeting the HR rep first and then being introduced to two management trainees. The trainees then interviewed me for about 30 minutes. It was the typical battery of questions regarding certain situations and how one would respond to them. After this interview I was then interviewed by the person who would be my boss and her boss. They asked the same questions as the trainees. The higher ranking interviewer came across as rude and seemed like I was wasting her time. She also mocked my having a microbiology degree for some reason. At this point I did not want the job anyways but, I left and never ever received a response saying I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• The questions were very simple although, I was asked if I ever had problems with fellow workers before. I said no, and they would not accept this answer. This almost turned into an argument because the interviewer wouldn't take no for an answer   Answer Question

Quality Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Firstl a phone interview. Then, a pre interview follows up. Succsesfull candidates are asked for further group case study. A quality policy based case study were discussed and presented by the each candidateds. You need to be clear in all discussin process and after that there is another interview by departmantal manager you need to be look very motivated.

Interview Questions

• What is the most crutial step in quality management of a fresh good.   Answer Question

EPSU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with three separate individuals. Moved from room to room. Different levels of management were involved. Had a pre-employment orientation to show you exactly what you would be doing if hired. If you decide that you can do the job, you then are scheduled for testing. Basic observation testing with some math as well. If you pass that, you will be offered employment in form a letter delivered to you via FedEx. Along with the letter is a form directing you to a local clinic which you will submit to drug testing by hair sample. Once HR has received a passing drug test, you'll then be hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had conflict with another employee. How did you resolve it?   1 Answer
    • How many times were you absent in the last year at your current employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Operations Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

- Applied Online - Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after applying - Phone interview ~ 2 weeks after first phone interview - Final round in Chicago ~ 1 week after final phone interview. In Chicago, there were ~200 people there interviewing for various internship and full-time positions. Nestle booked every conference room in the entire hotel and had about 30 reps who interviewed people in individual rooms. Each person underwent 3 interviews. Two were with engineers, and one was with HR. Each interview was 30 minutes long, and were more behavioral in nature rather than technical (I don't recall any challenging technical questions).

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions. I always hate answering the question of how you dealt with a difficult team member, but I got that one.   Answer Question

Because my background is in engineering, and I realized that Nestle outsources all of their actual engineering work, so all engineers at Nestle are "project engineers" who essentially make the calls to other engineering firms and have them fix the problems, rather than fixing/designing things themselves. I wish the interview process had actually involved an on-site tour, because when I did one after receiving the job, it opened my eyes and made it clear to me that I did not want the job.

Human Resources Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview

First asked to go over your resume. Asked questions pertaining to your academic background. Then asked a series of behavioral interview questions. The whole process is about 45 minutes.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2013.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting and got a first round interview. Interview was 45 minutes long, half behavioral half case interview. Make sure to read about the company, current valuation and how big the company is. Interview was very nice and helpful during the case interview. the case wasn't really hard, just think out loud. Interviewed three weeks ago and still didn't hear a reply, so I probably didn't get through to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, and simple case interview nothing surprising   Answer Question