Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2011.

Interview 1: Phone interview. HR recruiter called, and essentially reviewed every section on the job description to see if there were any parts that were unclear. The recruiter then went over how the interview process worked, and what i could expect the next interviewers to ask. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 2: Phone interview. This was the "technical" interview with two associates who would potentially be my team mates. The questions focused on my project experience and technical troubleshooting examples. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 3+ many more: Off-site interview. This was a series of 1:1, 2:1, and a panel interview with a presentation the interviewee gives. Questions spanned the usual spectrum. The interviews lasted just over 5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you used your technical ability to troubleshoot an issue.   Answer Question

Finance & Control Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2011.

3 interviews, typically 2 on 1.

behavioral questions, with a couple technical questions (NPV, cost accounting-related questions)

Pilot Plant Intern (Technology Management Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fremont, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, MI

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2010.

I got to this internship through a friend. Their process involved a phone interview, which then led to a site interviews 1:1 with 5 different people of different departments. After the site interview an offer letter was sent within a week.

Operationst Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

7 interviews totaling 11 hours.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in May 2010.

Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something negative about you and give me examples of this.   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation that you turned something around.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zurich, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zurich, MT

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2010.

It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.

Logistics Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2009.

Basically typical behavioral interivew. Typical behavioral questions and experience related questions. I attended the information session about a month prior, made it through career center resume drop and attended first round interviews at our career center. Met with representative who was at information session so we talked a lot about the session and how it related to my past experiences and the career path.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2009.

Applied online. Completed a phone interview and traveled to St. Louis for a formal interview. Was interviewed by three individuals (sales and HR) for an hour with a ten minute break between interviews. Company provided lunch after interviews and offered job within three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake/ experienced failure.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate. Pay is very competitive but individuals who are required to relocate should be offered housing assistance in excess of the signing bonus.

SummerFinance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in November 2008.

Interviewed at university and then flew to headquarters for second round. Overall great experience and relaxed interviewing. Asked some finance questions, but it was centered around personality, motivations, experiences more than technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • How would I use NPV analysis in determining if a project is profitable or not?   Answer Question