Nestlé

Updated Dec 22, 2014

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nestlé in February 2012.

Phone interview (simple, 1 or 2 behavioral questions, offered to fly up for final round), final round interview at headquarters in Chicago

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in February 2012.

Nestle contacted me through email to schedule an in person interview with a HR person and a supply chain person. The interview itself was very brief, for it was under 30 minutes. They seemed to be in a rush and had prepared questions ahead of time to screen people quickly. It was a first round interview, and I was not offered a second round interview. They asked some behavioral questions and some technical questions regarding supply chain. I don't think they were actually looking for knowledge about supply chain, but just rather how you think since they were interviewing people from many majors including business, economics, operations research, and industrial engineering.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a 90 items of a specific product, but your client asks for 100, what would you do? Would you run the production line again, knowing that it would be very expensive since the production line only makes batches of 90 at a time?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in July 2011.

Interview 1: Phone interview. HR recruiter called, and essentially reviewed every section on the job description to see if there were any parts that were unclear. The recruiter then went over how the interview process worked, and what i could expect the next interviewers to ask. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 2: Phone interview. This was the "technical" interview with two associates who would potentially be my team mates. The questions focused on my project experience and technical troubleshooting examples. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview 3+ many more: Off-site interview. This was a series of 1:1, 2:1, and a panel interview with a presentation the interviewee gives. Questions spanned the usual spectrum. The interviews lasted just over 5 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example where you used your technical ability to troubleshoot an issue.   Answer Question

Finance & Control Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in March 2011.

3 interviews, typically 2 on 1.

behavioral questions, with a couple technical questions (NPV, cost accounting-related questions)

Pilot Plant Intern (Technology Management Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, MI

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nestlé in September 2010.

I got to this internship through a friend. Their process involved a phone interview, which then led to a site interviews 1:1 with 5 different people of different departments. After the site interview an offer letter was sent within a week.

Operationst Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

7 interviews totaling 11 hours.

N/A

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in May 2010.

Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something negative about you and give me examples of this.   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation that you turned something around.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zurich, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zurich, MT

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

initial communications, phone interview, face to face interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in January 2010.

It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.

Logistics Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nestlé in October 2009.

Basically typical behavioral interivew. Typical behavioral questions and experience related questions. I attended the information session about a month prior, made it through career center resume drop and attended first round interviews at our career center. Met with representative who was at information session so we talked a lot about the session and how it related to my past experiences and the career path.