Nestlé

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Trainee Interview

Marketing Trainee
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details – Assessment Center (10 people):
1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Interview Question – To talk in english.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Interview Details – Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Technical Business Analyst
Lviv (Ukraine)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communication - I've applied my CV on vacancy on the internet, that called to HR of company to double-check.
After 2 weeks HR specialist called me back and I've had a little review.
Then in 2 weeks I've went to job location and had two more interviews - with HR manager and Factory manager.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions for me   Answer Question

Consumer Services Interview

Consumer Services
Accra (Ghana)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a well coordinated process. Starting with an apptitutde test. Here all shoetlisted applicants were sent an invitation via email to participate in the tests. The results determined a furtehr short- list of applicants. This then led to two interview sessions and finally a call back to confirm employment.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

Interview Details – I have applied online via their public official jobs internet site, had a phone interview, then also two more interviews in person with the line manager and the department head.

Interview Question – Your experience with ERP implementations in your previous role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary, relocation

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Question – Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a salary and relocation

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1. CV scan
2. Test + Essay
3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
4. Summer camp
5. Final assessment
I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Question – Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2011.

Interview Details – Search on the internet or ask friends for job info at the company
Submit Paper Application for human resources department
Short phone call to scan applicants
Interview with human resources representative and line manager.
That is all.

Interview Question – Share your successful project you got involved in   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be honest

Trainee Interview

Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – First interview was online, via a program where they recorded me answering 10 questions (timed, approx. 1-2 min answer for each question). Then I was invited for a Skype interview with the line manager who told me more about the position. This took about 40 min, after that I was asked several questions (e.g. follow up on my answer from the first interview). Original 45 min skype interview ended up taking about 60 min.
People I had contact with were ok. What I found rude was not answering my questions. I mailed twice during this process to ask when to expect their decision, but no reply at all until my second invitation (sent to me a few day in advance) and final e-mail (sent to me about 1.5 weeks after I emailed them). Also no feedback/reply at all, even when clearly stating they will be available for further questions and feedback.

Retail Management Intern Interview

Retail Management Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Phone interview then face to face interview