Nestlé Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014
102 interviews

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Assessment Center (10 people):
    1. Case Study about the brand Purina (pet food). The goal was to discuss the brand's marketing budget
    2. Personal presentation about yourself - 2 minutes (more about you as a person and your motivations and less about your background)

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in June 2014.

Received call from the HR to go in for an interview the next day. I didn't apply. They got my CV from a recruitment firm. 2 oral interviews. First with HR & the person heading the department. Got call for 2nd interview after 2 weeks.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lviv (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lviv (Ukraine)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Nestlé in September 2012.

Initial communication - I've applied my CV on vacancy on the internet, that called to HR of company to double-check.
    After 2 weeks HR specialist called me back and I've had a little review.
    Then in 2 weeks I've went to job location and had two more interviews - with HR manager and Factory manager.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions for me   Answer Question

Consumer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Accra (Ghana)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2010.

It was a well coordinated process. Starting with an apptitutde test. Here all shoetlisted applicants were sent an invitation via email to participate in the tests. The results determined a furtehr short- list of applicants. This then led to two interview sessions and finally a call back to confirm employment.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vevey (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2010.

I have applied online via their public official jobs internet site, had a phone interview, then also two more interviews in person with the line manager and the department head.

Interview Questions
    • Your experience with ERP implementations in your previous role   View Answer
    Salary, relocation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vevey (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

I have applied online via their public official jobs careers web site and got a phone interview in a couple of days. Then I also had two interviews in person: with my future line manager and with department head.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your ERP implementation experience.   View Answer
    Negotiated a salary and relocation

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

1. CV scan
    2. Test + Essay
    3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
    4. Summer camp
    5. Final assessment
    I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2011.

Search on the internet or ask friends for job info at the company
    Submit Paper Application for human resources department
    Short phone call to scan applicants
    Interview with human resources representative and line manager.
    That is all.

Be honest

Trainee Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

First interview was online, via a program where they recorded me answering 10 questions (timed, approx. 1-2 min answer for each question). Then I was invited for a Skype interview with the line manager who told me more about the position. This took about 40 min, after that I was asked several questions (e.g. follow up on my answer from the first interview). Original 45 min skype interview ended up taking about 60 min.
    People I had contact with were ok. What I found rude was not answering my questions. I mailed twice during this process to ask when to expect their decision, but no reply at all until my second invitation (sent to me a few day in advance) and final e-mail (sent to me about 1.5 weeks after I emailed them). Also no feedback/reply at all, even when clearly stating they will be available for further questions and feedback.

Retail Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Phone interview then face to face interview