Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a on site interview. The on site interview is done in at least three sections which included HR, someone from production, and then the plant manager. Each interview section last about one hour. A tour is given if you make it to the on site interview. During the interview they look for examples of strong leadership and people skills, technical skill is not the biggest concern.

Interview Questions

• Most are behavior based question focused on people issues or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They first ask your range and then once they decide they want you a offer is made. Rarely will they go up and never more than 2-3K.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

This was by far the best and most efficient interview I have ever attended. Because I was an out of state candidate my first 3 interviews were via a web-interview. I interviewed with my current manager, a co-worker, and a director in a similar department. The total time for all 3 interviews and an offer was 1 week. Once I had verbally accepted the offer, my spouse and I were flown to St. Louis to meet the team and to ensure a good fit with the company. The one thing I appreciated about their interview process was that they truly came after me....there was no going back and forth with recruiters and the whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions when I was not familiar with all of their current systems   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate on Salary. I felt it was a very fair offer. I did request a sign on bonus to make up for the fact that I would be walking away from a year end bonus with my current company.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter called, scheduled phone interview, then came in to interview with 5 people in one day.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Northbrook, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

pretty straightforward. They wanted to know about my previous experience (one of my jobs matched their description) and stressed on being able to communicate and work independently. It came out to be true about being independent (literally!) as the manager was either sick or off to factories and vendors all

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was with the contractor and I didn't negotiate much because I was looking to get my foot in the door

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, then group interview. No negotiation process

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Emailed to call for a short interview over phone at the end of the call they give you an address on where to go for the real interview at the interview they explain the job ask you questions about conflict with supervisor 2 times so u need 2 different answers other then that everything else is basic

Interview Questions

• Situation where u had a Conflict with your supervisor asked the same question twice   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

1: Exam 2: HR Interview 3: Manager Interview 4: VP Supply Chain Interview

Interview Questions

• Regular set of questions: Experience, competencies, challenges.   Answer Question

Asset Mover Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tampa, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was very strait forward and well laid out. I was for a phone interview within a week of sending my application; my personal interview was scheduled in a professional and timely manner as well. The interviewer also provided a personal follow up call whether I did or didn't receive the job.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. The hardest part was asking one! The Hiring Manager told you LITERALLY everything about the company/job. It was hard to find a question to ask him!   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

Interview

Phone interview comprised of mostly behavioral questions (i.e. name a time when you didn't see eye to eye with a co-worker and how did you handle it; describe a time when you were asked to do something that you didn’t feel comfortable doing and explain what you did in that situation). The interview seemed to go well in my opinion, however I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer seemed overly concerned that my commute would've been too long for me to handle (45 minutes).   1 Answer

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted through email first and then conducted a phone screening by one of the HR personnel. Then there was a phone interview with one of the supply chain managers. I was then selected to be flown to the HQ to do a last round of in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Imagine there is on sandwich shop at the campus and it is the only one open. Everywhere else on campus is closed due to construction. Sales are up and profit is down. What three things do you think cause this?   1 Answer