Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

1. CV scan
    2. Test + Essay
    3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
    4. Summer camp
    5. Final assessment
    I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

First call to schedule phone interview 1 week after posting application, half-hour phone call, 1 week later face to face interview, gave a 30min presentation plus interviewed head of the group, head of the department, HR people, colleague of the department, 2 weeks later had an answer with detailed feedback. One interview in the cafeteria at lunch time, no time to eat and talk at the same time, noisy. They said is also to see your behaviour in daily life situations.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview basic questions, face to face technical questions plus typical interview questions, not difficult ones   Answer Question

Nutrition Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions
    • Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question
    strict condition you have to accept the offer

TPM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in March 2014.

after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.after 2 phone interview I have been invited to UK for face to face inteview.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

The first interview was b phone with HR, and then a few das later there was a second interview at this time presentialy. Included psicotechnical tests and some questions about process engineering.

Interview Questions
    • Whish is the best way to make a concret tipe of process, it was very dificult to me to give an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

Just an interview

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

They were late at interview and the lady who ran the discussion started by pointing out how not fit I was for the job. It was weird as she focused all her energy (shared with working on the laptop - another bad manner) in a wrong direction. Very funny! :)

Finance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé.

internal transfer - 3 interviews over the phone and in person

International Auditor Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Nestlé.

Online application
    Video interview via Sonru software
    Assessment center

The online application has sections about education, work experience and other activities. They'll ask you about your salary expectations so if you rellocate to Switzerland please bear in mind that living expenses are very high.

There is a also section where you select the languages that you speak but be aware that at one point in the video interview( where you'll see some questions and have to reply in 2 mins) they will ask you to speak in all of those languages.

Interview Questions
    • Introduce yourself using all the languages you've mentioned in the application   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?
      What do you think an auditor does?
      What qualities should he have?
      There were also some technical but easy questions like : "Which one of these is a liability? Explain your reasoning", but I no longer remember them.
        Answer Question