Nestlé

100 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Officer Interview

Nutrition Officer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Question – Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – strict condition you have to accept the offer

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Barcelona (Spain)

I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview Details – The first interview was b phone with HR, and then a few das later there was a second interview at this time presentialy. Included psicotechnical tests and some questions about process engineering.

Interview Question – Whish is the best way to make a concret tipe of process, it was very dificult to me to give an answer.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very tough and too long, especially after you understand the way this company is being operated.

Negotiation Details – No, it's a take or leave it kind of deal.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Haikou, Hainan (China)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 1-to-1 region manager interview

Interview Question – No. Just some general questions based on my CV.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – Just an interview

Interview Question – What would you do if u were asked to jump now?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in August 2009.

Interview Details – a series of interviews of about 3 - with HR, hiring manager and director of unit. very pleasant experience

Interview Question – strengths and weaknesses, why are you a fit for the job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – They were late at interview and the lady who ran the discussion started by pointing out how not fit I was for the job. It was weird as she focused all her energy (shared with working on the laptop - another bad manner) in a wrong direction. Very funny! :)

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2013.

Interview Details – Four rounds for a contract role was a bit more than I expected. First a screen with HR over the phone, then a "by the form" interview with the marketing manager with behavioural questions as well as functional experience proof. Then a meeting with the MM and the Head of Marketing where I had to present a case study on a grocery category unrelated to the role I was applying for. Lastly a "meet and greet" with a person in a role parallel to the position.

Interview Question – A very detailed question about one of the products included in the case study.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Role and conditions were not presented as negotiable.

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview Details – I had a video interview where they record a video of you answering a few questions. They then evaluate the video and give feedback within a few weeks.

Interview Question – Please introduce yourself, using all languages that you indicated you are fluent in.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Junior Interview

Business Analyst Junior
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired after 1 year and 7 months of internship, it's easier if you start as intern because you can find horizontal opportunities within the companys areas.

Interview Question – Company gives valor for who has the same principles and has credibility. Get to know what is the business case of Nestlé and the opportunities that you can add valor.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They needed someone to give support in SAP HCM area and I had an experience with it during my internship. They wanted someone with a great analysis capability.