Nestlé Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 14, 2014
102 interviews

Mechanical Technician Interview

one interview

Interview Questions
    • how would you resolve a conflict between you and your superior   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Accra (Ghana)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Accra (Ghana)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2010.

applied directly through HR was invited for the write an aptitude test a month after. I was called 3 days after to attend an interview at their Central Distribution Center, i meet the Distribution manager and Customer service manager 30 minutes with each.

Met the HRM 2 days after to agree on salary.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to contribute to the continued success of this business   View Answer

Nutrition Officer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé.

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions
    • Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question
    strict condition you have to accept the offer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

The first interview was b phone with HR, and then a few das later there was a second interview at this time presentialy. Included psicotechnical tests and some questions about process engineering.

Interview Questions
    • Whish is the best way to make a concret tipe of process, it was very dificult to me to give an answer.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2011.

Very tough and too long, especially after you understand the way this company is being operated.

No, it's a take or leave it kind of deal.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Haikou, Hainan (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haikou, Hainan (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2012.

Phone interview, 1-to-1 region manager interview

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

Just an interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in August 2009.

a series of interviews of about 3 - with HR, hiring manager and director of unit. very pleasant experience

Interview Questions
    • strengths and weaknesses, why are you a fit for the job   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Nestlé.

They were late at interview and the lady who ran the discussion started by pointing out how not fit I was for the job. It was weird as she focused all her energy (shared with working on the laptop - another bad manner) in a wrong direction. Very funny! :)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2013.

Four rounds for a contract role was a bit more than I expected. First a screen with HR over the phone, then a "by the form" interview with the marketing manager with behavioural questions as well as functional experience proof. Then a meeting with the MM and the Head of Marketing where I had to present a case study on a grocery category unrelated to the role I was applying for. Lastly a "meet and greet" with a person in a role parallel to the position.

Interview Questions
    • A very detailed question about one of the products included in the case study.   View Answer
    Role and conditions were not presented as negotiable.