Nestlé

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Nestlé in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1. CV scan
2. Test + Essay
3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
4. Summer camp
5. Final assessment
I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Question – Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview Details – They called us in for interviews, prioritizing us in terms of GPAs and location. There was a panel of 3 who interviewed most candidates however some people were interviewed on the 1:1 basis.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2008.

Interview Details – Good, a little bit tired since all the interview is done by 1 day..
the second day is for presentation

Interview Question – no difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – can not negotiate anything since the salary is fixed

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!