Nestlé Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a 5 step recruitment process that was done in order to join the program. The first was the online application where you have to fill up a form and some essays. The second one was the 5 minute interview. This is done just to test your english fluency. Next is the HR interview, followed by the Line Manager interview and finally the Board Interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2015.

Interview

The test is started with a long application form, then Nestle will make an invitation to every applicants who passed the administration test. The first test is 3 Minutes Presentation (Interview). The Interviewer will ask you a random question, and then you have to explain the answer in 3 minutes. The test only wanted to assess your english fluency, so I don't think they consider the content of your answer. Just answer with confidence but don't forget the usual interview manner, then you will pass through the next step.

Interview Questions

• What was the most beatutiful experience you have ever experienced? or What is your biggest failure ever? or What is your greatest achievement? or Why do you choose this division? What do you know about it? etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. CV scan 2. Test + Essay 3. Presentation + short Interview with HR 4. Summer camp 5. Final assessment I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Easy and Straight forward 1 g.d and 3 rounds of interview

Negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview

They called us in for interviews, prioritizing us in terms of GPAs and location. There was a panel of 3 who interviewed most candidates however some people were interviewed on the 1:1 basis.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2008.

Interview

Good, a little bit tired since all the interview is done by 1 day.. the second day is for presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can not negotiate anything since the salary is fixed