Nestlé Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a on site interview. The on site interview is done in at least three sections which included HR, someone from production, and then the plant manager. Each interview section last about one hour. A tour is given if you make it to the on site interview. During the interview they look for examples of strong leadership and people skills, technical skill is not the biggest concern.

Interview Questions

• Most are behavior based question focused on people issues or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They first ask your range and then once they decide they want you a offer is made. Rarely will they go up and never more than 2-3K.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Oakland, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, and then presented me to the company. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next phase was a series of interviews - and there were people who were not geographically nearby, so they were via phone. I went to the offices and spend about 4 hours interviewing 1:1 with 4 different people. A fifth person took me out to lunch, and while it was still and interview, it was casual. All that said, that was in Dreyer's world -- Nestle now handles all of the hiring and I have no idea how that works.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got an extra week of vacation.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview

Group/Panel interview with Behavior style questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to hold someone accountable   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in June 2008.

Interview

it was nice experience and great people