Nestlé

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vevey (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2014.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with different people. Asked for skills that weren't in the job offer i applied for. Overall a good experience but they could improve the process time. People were nice and open. The interview was kind of difficult as they made behavioral questions mixing languages, and that was a hard point for me.

Interview Question – You were in the middle of a tragedy with lots of people. How would you convince other to save you first?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2013.

Interview Details – Application form, then a series of online tests, then telephone interview. Did not get further, and took a long time to hear back.

Interview Question – Give me a brand which is not nestle, and how have they performed in the financial recession.   Answer Question

Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in July 2009.

Interview Details – Everything began with a phone call from the HR responsible to get a first contact about interests and general skills. After a week they called me for a logic and a personality test which lasted an hour. I did pass it and went through a panel interview with both the Brand Manager and Marketing Director of the division. It was a very colloquial interview during which I was asked about my personal interests and marketing skills.

Interview Question – Where do you see our Company within 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!