Nestlé

www.nestle.com

Nestlé Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé in February 2013.

Application form, then a series of online tests, then telephone interview. Did not get further, and took a long time to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a brand which is not nestle, and how have they performed in the financial recession.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé in July 2009.

Everything began with a phone call from the HR responsible to get a first contact about interests and general skills. After a week they called me for a logic and a personality test which lasted an hour. I did pass it and went through a panel interview with both the Brand Manager and Marketing Director of the division. It was a very colloquial interview during which I was asked about my personal interests and marketing skills.

Interview Questions