Nestlé Nutrition Officer Interview Questions

3.2

Nutrition Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Four stages : Aptitude test (logical reasoning, mathematics, nutritional knowledge), HR Round (basic info, experience related questions, why you want to join, relocation possibilities), VP round (formal round). If you have been sent to third round it means you are selected. The next round will be health check up which is usually done on the next day.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to re-locate anywhere in India ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Nutrition Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

It was a good interview ...question where basic and simple like about your life,family background etc

Interview Questions

• Some question where unexpected in the technical fields but remaining question where easy and mostly taken from writing round   Answer Question

Negotiation

strict condition you have to accept the offer

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hisār (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Hisār (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

apllied online and got campus placement too for same profile, although UG was also eligible but only MBA's got selected. interviewed at delhi office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations allowed.

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nestlé (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview takes place in anna Salai, chennai. First round- written exam (Analytical + Reasoning + English + Basic Science) don't worry it will be easy if you know basics, Second round- BNM or Training manager: They look for your passion towards, communication skills, if you can talk nicely with great stories you are selected, Third Round & Fourth Round- HR & Branch Manager resp. : Everybody knows what HR people will ask & Branch Manager will check your attitude that's it.

Interview Questions

• What's the other form of Vitamin D & how sales can be evaluated (These were the most difficult questions ;-)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation salary is fixed for all starting level employees

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Calcutta (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

I had dropped my CV at the Saltlake office of Nestle India Limited and got called for an interview.The first 2 rounds comprised 1:1 HR rounds which questioned my basic knowledge about myself,the company,the job position,why i chose this particular sector,my work experience,etc.(basically standard interview questions). The next round was with sales big shots who questioned my knowledge about the current affairs(a lot of questions on this topic) and my command over the language was obviously tested.The written round had questions on english(standard),Data representation(easy),IQ(standard) and biology(standard).The final round was routine stuff comprising questions already asked before, by the AVP of sales.

Interview Questions

• Questions on current affairs might seem tough if one does not read the newspaper regularly, and the written exam questions on english and biology were pretty standard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

being a fresher did not give much grounds in a negotiation process but the pay-package being offered for the job-position was satisfactory.

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

1. Aptitude/verbal/logical/reasoning test 2. Nutrition test 3. psychometric test 4. Technical round with the branch nutrition training manager 5. HR interview and counselling 6. 1 day on field with a Nutrition Executive officer 7. Medical Encounter 8. personal interview

Negotiation

I was able to convince the HR on the value of service that i could render to the company and what in-turn I expect from the organization as a pay. Package is actually satisfactory that you don't have to negotiate

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (Coimbatore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There was a preliminary job description, then a written test and a personal interview with the HR, and the Nutrition Manager. Later the selected candidates were asked to come to Chennai (The preliminary interview was at Coimbatore - It was a Campus Placement Drive). At Chennai we had a psychometric test, and the final one with the Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are the right fit for this profile? If so why?   Answer Question

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nestlé (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Process was initiated by Group Discussion and a written test among 110+ candidates based on IQ, LR/DI, Aptitude, Scientific knowledge and filtered candidates faced Psychometric test and two interview rounds, with Management and HR.

Interview Questions

• Why you did MBA after pursuing B.Pharma and why you want to join this company?   Answer Question
    • Whats the difference between Horse Power and Torque of a vehicle?   Answer Question

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

my selection from campus interview and total 4 round of interview held, in which 1st- written test, 2- HR interview, 3- Branch Nutrition Manager Interview and 4th- Vice President Interview , and than after i got offer and medical check up done. after 1 month i joined for training and continue job.

Interview Questions

• what is your hobbies?   1 Answer
    • what is your strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate for Relocation of job place. and advise to all bachelors that never keep themselves for job location and be ready for anywhere in India.

Nutrition Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé (Indore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Company has come for campus selections and decided to do it in 4 rounds. in first round Group Discussion than written exam and than interview, after clearing all these phase company will call for medical check up and final interview. Companys work culture and atmosphere of working is very good.

Interview Questions

• Suppose if we post u in Nagaland for working, How will u manage ?   1 Answer