Nestlé Purina PetCare

Nestlé Purina PetCare Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in August 2013.

I was contacted by a talent sourcer via email regarding a phone interview for the ABM position. Quick turnaround time as I was contacted the same week I applied and interviewed later that week. I was instructed to allow 50 - 60 minutes for the interview.

The phone interview was very scripted. The talent sourcer informed me she was going to review my resume in detail with me and then ask a few follow up behavior questions in the STAR format. She further instructed and emphasized that all decisions are made by the hiring manager and it's up to him if i'm contacted or not for a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question I received was around my education. She asked what college did I attend and what year did I graduate, which felt more like an attempt to figure out my socioeconomic status and/or age. Very odd.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in February 2013.

Applied online and an HR manager called me to schedule a phone interview. She was very specific in telling me that she would be asking me behavioral questions and that I needed to answer them in the STAR format.

The phone interview was very structured. She started off by telling me how the interview was going to work: I was going to walk her through my resume, she was going to ask a few details about myself and then we would go into the behavioral portion of the interview.

The interview process involves the HR person taking a bunch of notes on your responses to questions, sending it to the hiring manager and the hiring manager decides, based on the written notes, if they want to talk to you or not.

I emailed the HR later a couple weeks later when I didn't hear from her about the job - I was not invited for a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your most recent business challenge where you had incomplete information?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in May 2012.

I had 1 telephonic interview followed by an onsite interview which included 3 x 1.5 hour long interviews with Directors/Sr. Brand manager at St. Louis. It was good overall. The people were very nice and the culture of the company was friendly and collaborative. It was the usual behavioral interview with lot of followups for each question they'd ask. No case questions. They wanted to see if your past experiences/skills is going to make your the right fit for the company/role.

Interview Questions
    • The followups for each behavioral was tough. Also she asked me to introduce myself in the reverse chronological manner. That was the first for me.   View Answers (2)