Nestlé Purina PetCare

Nestlé Purina PetCare Brand Management Intern Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Brand Management Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in November 2012.

An initial phone screen and then three one-hour interviews at Purina's headquarters in St. Louis. All of the questions are behavioral based. Offers are then extended within a few weeks. If you receive an offer, you are treated to VIPurina day, spouses welcome, to determine whether or not you want to accept. You'll have approximately 45 days to accept.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to show leadership on a team where you were not the leader.   Answer Question
Since it was an internship, there was not much to negotiate. Though, I was able to negotiate a few changes to relocation expenses.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2011.

Interviewer was very friendly and conversational. After some initial questions about availability, I was asked to tell about myself. Then I had only two behavioral questions, but they really probed into each question. I was asked 3-4 followup questions per question. Be prepared to explain the details and minutiae of your stories.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about when you had to solve a problem--but do it by having to dive in to an underlying problem.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when it was most critical to have a clear understanding of client, customer, and company goals   Answer Question

Brand Management Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Very standard phone interview. Why Nestle? Why Brand Management? A few behavioral questions about teamwork. Other questions included describing a time when you solved a problem. Since I come from a liberal arts background, it is important to show that you have the ability to work with and synthesize data. Use the STAR method.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult part is weaving a story to show how your background is a good fit with Nestle.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!