Nestlé Purina PetCare

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Brand Management Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in November 2012.

Interview Details – An initial phone screen and then three one-hour interviews at Purina's headquarters in St. Louis. All of the questions are behavioral based. Offers are then extended within a few weeks. If you receive an offer, you are treated to VIPurina day, spouses welcome, to determine whether or not you want to accept. You'll have approximately 45 days to accept.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to show leadership on a team where you were not the leader.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship, there was not much to negotiate. Though, I was able to negotiate a few changes to relocation expenses.

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly and conversational. After some initial questions about availability, I was asked to tell about myself. Then I had only two behavioral questions, but they really probed into each question. I was asked 3-4 followup questions per question. Be prepared to explain the details and minutiae of your stories.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about when you had to solve a problem--but do it by having to dive in to an underlying problem.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when it was most critical to have a clear understanding of client, customer, and company goals   Answer Question

Brand Management Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview Details – Very standard phone interview. Why Nestle? Why Brand Management? A few behavioral questions about teamwork. Other questions included describing a time when you solved a problem. Since I come from a liberal arts background, it is important to show that you have the ability to work with and synthesize data. Use the STAR method.

Interview Question – I think the most difficult part is weaving a story to show how your background is a good fit with Nestle.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!