Nestlé Purina PetCare

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview consisting of mainly behavioral and resume questions. At the end, there were three questions related to accounting (it was for the internal audit internship).

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hour-long phone interview followed by an all expenses paid trip to St. Louis to interview in person. Interviewed with 3 marketing brand managers and assistant brand managers. Extremely repetitive interview and was asked the same behavioral interviewing questions several times. The entire process took about six hours so I was drained by the end of the interviews. Great experience though and everyone was pleasant.

Interview Question – Have you ever been considered unprofessional, and what did you do to correct the behavior?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basic phone behavioral interview with a human resources representative.

Interview Questions

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online in September and was contacted back and asked to set up a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview asked for specific scenarios to prove that I had certain skills that they desired including: Initiative, Intuition, Communication Skills, and other categories. I was asked to give elaborate examples of times where I exemplified these behaviors. After the phone interview, I was called and asked to come to St. Louis for a series of 1:1 interviews. During this point, they explained the environment and culture of the company citing it as a work hard/ play hard environment.

The company was very efficient about the interview process. I easily arranged a flight and hotel through the company, all expenses paid (including meals during my trip.) I then had a series of 3 one-hour interviews with 3 separate employees. They asked me many scenario-based questions in which I was again asked to exemplify specific traits.

Interview Question – Describe 3 situations, in detail, of how you have shown innovation in your work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation, but location negotiation allowed.

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2011.

Interview Details – They were very nice and asked a few behavioral questions like, "Give me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and how you went about solving it." There were also question asking why I chose Nestle Purina to interview with.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!

Nestlé Purina PetCare Videos

Nestlé Purina PetCare – Why Work for Us?

We Believe Pets and People are Better Together Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and care. Innovation… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé Purina PetCare Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé Purina PetCare employees and interview candidates.