Nestlé Purina PetCare

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview consisting of mainly behavioral and resume questions. At the end, there were three questions related to accounting (it was for the internal audit internship).

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hour-long phone interview followed by an all expenses paid trip to St. Louis to interview in person. Interviewed with 3 marketing brand managers and assistant brand managers. Extremely repetitive interview and was asked the same behavioral interviewing questions several times. The entire process took about six hours so I was drained by the end of the interviews. Great experience though and everyone was pleasant.

Interview Question – Have you ever been considered unprofessional, and what did you do to correct the behavior?   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basic phone behavioral interview with a human resources representative.

Interview Questions

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online in September and was contacted back and asked to set up a 30 minute phone interview. The phone interview asked for specific scenarios to prove that I had certain skills that they desired including: Initiative, Intuition, Communication Skills, and other categories. I was asked to give elaborate examples of times where I exemplified these behaviors. After the phone interview, I was called and asked to come to St. Louis for a series of 1:1 interviews. During this point, they explained the environment and culture of the company citing it as a work hard/ play hard environment.

The company was very efficient about the interview process. I easily arranged a flight and hotel through the company, all expenses paid (including meals during my trip.) I then had a series of 3 one-hour interviews with 3 separate employees. They asked me many scenario-based questions in which I was again asked to exemplify specific traits.

Interview Question – Describe 3 situations, in detail, of how you have shown innovation in your work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation, but location negotiation allowed.

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in October 2011.

Interview Details – They were very nice and asked a few behavioral questions like, "Give me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and how you went about solving it." There were also question asking why I chose Nestle Purina to interview with.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!