Nestlé Purina PetCare

Updated Sep 26, 2014
Updated Sep 26, 2014

3.1

Territory Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Phone interview with HR, then you get moved forward into a 3 hour interview, 1 hour with each executive. All behavioral based questions, but they give you time to think and prepare. Overall if was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Advanced Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Phone Screen first. do a walk through of your resume but then asked 2-3 behavioral questions then an allotted time to ask questions about nestle. I did not brush up on how to do behavioral interviews so obviously I did not proceed to the next stage. all phone screen info goes to hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were situated with a difficult problem or situation that you did not meet the expectations of   Answer Question

Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

I was highered through a behavior based interview process. This was a fair and effective way to present myself. It was many years ago so the details are difficult to remember.

All was cordial and appropriate

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Initial Phone interview with behavioral based interview questions followed by a 3 hour in person interview with all behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when you .... As long as you are thorough with your responses and take the time to think of a detailed response on what you specifically did, it was a pretty straight forward process.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Applied online and got a response within 2 days to set up a phone interview. Interview consisted of only 2 questions and didn't really provide the opportunity to stand out. I would say the person doing the interview was very nice but a bit lost as it was her first week on the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you've had to handle.   Answer Question

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2014.

Professional and quick in responding to resume submissions. Standard interview process going over resume and situational questions and how you handled it, but covered the basics. I was able to ask questions about the position, location, hours etc. Interviewer talked very fast and it all sounded very scripted. She was definitely going through the motions, asking the question, noting answers but not a lot of personal involvement in the process. Over all the experience was good.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or difficult if you plan ahead for the "have you ever...and how did you handle it" questions.(Go to their website for tips on interviewing.)   Answer Question

Positions of Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Have examples of good leadership positions or roles you've displayed. Tell past experience of your successes, how you manage a team. HOw you changed a bad situation to good.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Very detail interview and you have to be prepared to answer difficult questions while providing examples from the past. Questions are based on behavior and prior experience. You will get asked the same question under different form.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are asked multiple times under different format.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was difficult, no enough rise as comnparing to prior employer. However you get other benefits like great health insurance, pension etc. You have to be able to understand trade off.

Digital Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in July 2014.

I had a phone interview with Purina for the position above. It took about 45 minutes. We when through my resume and then a few behavior questions. Pretty standard phone interview. After that you wait for a email or phone call to see if you receive a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Any experience with analytical data collecting or so form of collecting data where you have to track information over a period of time.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Applied online. Recruiter called me to set up a phone interview with himself and hiring manager. They cancelled the interview once and rescheduled. The interview took place on a conference call line.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter called and set up an hour long phone interview with himself and the hiring manager, and provided no other information. When I got on the phone with the hiring manager and the interviewer, he literally said "so walk us through your resume".   View Answer

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!