Nestlé Purina PetCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.1

Talent Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a few days to set up via e-mail from a recruiter. Phone interview with recruiter (2 Behavioral based questions), and then 3 in person interviews (4 behavioral questions to each interview). They are looking for answers in a STAR format that are specific examples of past behaviors. Make sure you have examples ready to tell stories.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to research something and you didn't have all of the tools you needed?   2 Answers

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in July 2015.

Interview

It was a phone screening that lasted a little over 45 minutes long. The interview consisted of the HR person asking me about my resume, 2 journal entry questions, and a few behavioral questions. Then I think I asked 3-4 questions of my own at the end. She also gave me the opportunity to tell her about anything on my resume that I wanted to talk about.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging assignment you've ever been given?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to be a leader for a long term project   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Applied online and 3 weeks later, had a phone interview. Majority of the questions are behavioral based questions like; give me an example if x situation and the steps you took. Interview lasts about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you successfully made an impact at work?   Answer Question

ORM Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Part one consisted of a 45 minute phone interview. You walked them through your resume in reverse chronological order. They asked you a few general HR questions. The interview ended with two behavioral based questions. Part two consisted of three one hour face-to-face interviews. Each interview consisted of four behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions based on teamwork, problem solving, initiative, innovation, etc.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was tough... All behavioral based. It was a long process for me between the phone interview and the actual in-person interview. The HR department is great, I cannot say enough nice things. The travel was arranged and everything was set up very well for the in-person interview. Imagine my dissapointment when none of the territories I applied for were open, I felt lied too and basically had my time wasted. The interview itself was completely unorganized, the interviewers were nice but one of them was less than professional, aka not very organized and just left a bad taste in my mouth about the company in general. Three separate interviews, each had 4 behavioral based questions. Several questions overlapped, we were told to give different examples for each question and for each interviewer if possible.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions, tell me about a time when you had to implement an unpopular idea?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in June 2015.

Interview

Sent in my resume & had a phone interview about a week later. She called when she said she would & the interview lasted about 20-25 minutes. I heard back a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a situation with a customer & they were unhappy but it wasn't obvious.   Answer Question
    • Regarding teamwork   Answer Question

Senior Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in June 2015.

Interview

A LOT of rapid fire behavior based interview questions...They really wanted to discuss salary in the first round of interviews and were very straightforward letting me know the ballpark figure I had given them to complete the online application was far and beyond what they had in mind. Did not like the tone of that conversation nor discussing salary in the first round of interviews to that degree. Also sounds like the position is more of a jr- mid level position as the salary was in the low 50s. They dont have any kind of in-house production studio and by the end of the conversation I felt I was over qualified for the position so I wasn't upset at all when they didnt make me an offer.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call within a couple of days to set up phone interview. Informed me that the interview would be behavior based questions. Phone interview took about 45 minutes. Scheduled me for a 3 hour in person interview at Nestle. One hour each with each group of interviewers. It was comfortable enough.

Interview Questions

• All behavior based questions.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in May 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, 2 behavior based questions. They got back to me after applying a week online! Phone interview took about 45 minutes. Asked basic questions about experience and why you chose the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the very next day received an email requesting a phone screening. I was given a range of dates a month in advance to schedule my phone interview. 3 weeks went by and I never heard back from the recruiter confirming when the interview would be. Luckily I emailed again and found out my interview was scheduled for the very next afternoon. The recruiter asked me to go over every job listed on my resume and an in depth job description, asked why I wanted to work at Purina and then followed up with two behavioral questions. My main frustration with the interview was that they basically asked me the same question twice in slightly different ways. So in my case when you don't really have a great example for the question to begin with, it's really difficult to come up with a second example. I was disappointed that they didn't ask a wider range of questions to really understand my experience and what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative idea to solve a solution or a problem. Tell me about a time you implemented a new idea.   Answer Question