Nestlé Purina PetCare

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.1

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Applied online and got a response within 2 days to set up a phone interview. Interview consisted of only 2 questions and didn't really provide the opportunity to stand out. I would say the person doing the interview was very nice but a bit lost as it was her first week on the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you've had to handle.   Answer Question

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in September 2014.

Professional and quick in responding to resume submissions. Standard interview process going over resume and situational questions and how you handled it, but covered the basics. I was able to ask questions about the position, location, hours etc. Interviewer talked very fast and it all sounded very scripted. She was definitely going through the motions, asking the question, noting answers but not a lot of personal involvement in the process. Over all the experience was good.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or difficult if you plan ahead for the "have you ever...and how did you handle it" questions.(Go to their website for tips on interviewing.)   Answer Question

Positions of Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Have examples of good leadership positions or roles you've displayed. Tell past experience of your successes, how you manage a team. HOw you changed a bad situation to good.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Very detail interview and you have to be prepared to answer difficult questions while providing examples from the past. Questions are based on behavior and prior experience. You will get asked the same question under different form.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are asked multiple times under different format.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was difficult, no enough rise as comnparing to prior employer. However you get other benefits like great health insurance, pension etc. You have to be able to understand trade off.

Legal Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Applied online. Recruiter called me to set up a phone interview with himself and hiring manager. They cancelled the interview once and rescheduled. The interview took place on a conference call line.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter called and set up an hour long phone interview with himself and the hiring manager, and provided no other information. When I got on the phone with the hiring manager and the interviewer, he literally said "so walk us through your resume".   View Answer

Flex Flow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in July 2014.

Had phone interview, was contacted within a week for face to face. Had face to face and had to call them to see what was happening. They said that they would call right back with answer. I waited and went to check my email and to my surprise instead of calling they sent an email.

Interview Questions
    • do you have a problem working 12 on and 2 off, 12 hour days?   Answer Question

Digital Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in July 2014.

I had a phone interview with Purina for the position above. It took about 45 minutes. We when through my resume and then a few behavior questions. Pretty standard phone interview. After that you wait for a email or phone call to see if you receive a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Any experience with analytical data collecting or so form of collecting data where you have to track information over a period of time.   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in July 2014.

I applied online. Had a telephone interview (screen) a little less than 2 weeks later. The recruiter had me walk through my resume. She asked me several behavioral based questions which were easy. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Was called in for a face-to-face interview about 3 weeks later. As I waited in the lobby, it soon became apparent that the other 2 external candidates were sitting with me. The recruiter walked us all to another building together. We were then put in 3 glass rooms right next to each other. Talk about awkward. I was interviewed by 5 people over the course of 3 hours. The first hour was spent with the hiring manager. The second two hour-long interviews were with pairs of associates in the department. They asked behavioral based questions that were similar to those of the recruiter. The only difficult part was that they asked very similar questions over and over so you had to think of different examples/schenarios.

The hiring manager called me 6 days later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to shift gears unexpectedly on a recent project.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation.

Design Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Lengthy online application process takes a fair amount of time to complete. The online application was followed by a phone screen. The phone screen is all behavioral based questions and left little time to ask questions back regarding the position.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Very thorough and challenging recruiting process. Very well laid out. I knew what to expect. It was hard but fair. I understand how they get great people.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the most challenging project you have ever managed?   Answer Question