Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé Purina PetCare
- Territory Manager (20)
- Intern (6)
- Order Revenue Management Associate (5)
- Human Resources Trainee (5)
- Engineering Management Trainee (5)
- Supply Chain Trainee (4)
- ORM Associate (4)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Assistant Brand Manager (3)
- Supply Chain (3)
- Sales Intern (3)
- Sales Internship (3)
- Brand Management Intern (3)
- Purina Veterinary Consultant (2)
- Employment Branding (2)
- Quality Assurance Management Trainee (2)
- Accounting Management Trainee (2)
- Supply Chain Intern (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Senior Communications Specialist (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Human Resources Representative (2)
- Information Systems (2)
- Category Development Manager (2)
- Marketing Associate (2)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Marketing Internship (2)
- Director (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Recruiter (2)
Order Revenue Management Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in May 2015.
I applied online and the very next day received an email requesting a phone screening. I was given a range of dates a month in advance to schedule my phone interview. 3 weeks went by and I never heard back from the recruiter confirming when the interview would be. Luckily I emailed again and found out my interview was scheduled for the very next afternoon. The recruiter asked me to go over every job listed on my resume and an in depth job description, asked why I wanted to work at Purina and then followed up with two behavioral questions. My main frustration with the interview was that they basically asked me the same question twice in slightly different ways. So in my case when you don't really have a great example for the question to begin with, it's really difficult to come up with a second example. I was disappointed that they didn't ask a wider range of questions to really understand my experience and what I had to offer.
- Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative idea to solve a solution or a problem. Tell me about a time you implemented a new idea. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare
Order Revenue Management Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO).
The in person interview is three hours long, you meet with 3 different people and go over 3 behavioral questions with each one. I was allowed to bring in examples in a notebook to source since it is such an intense situation. Overall they are making sure you have the behaviors they are looking for in a succesful employee.
- Your biggest weakness Answer Question
No negotiation for the department I chose
Order Revenue Management Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.
They start with a phone interview. They ask you two behavioral questions based on what you did when a certain situation occurred. Then you have an interview in person with 3 different people all 1 hour each. They ask some of the same questions so you have to have multiple answers
- Tell me an experience when you had a lot of work to be done and very short period of time to do it. Details on what you did and the outcome of the work load. Answer Question
Order Revenue Management Associate InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2013.
I was contacted on LinkedIn by a talent sourcer to apply for this position because I had a background in banking and retail and she thought I would be a great fit. I applied immediately and was contacted by a recruiter 4 days later to set up a phone screen (behavioral questions). I had the phone screen the next week which was scheduled for 1 hour, but only ended up being about 30 mins. I was 1st asked to go through each position on my resume and explained what I did and why I left. Then I was asked only 2 behavioral questions. When it was my time to ask questions I asked about 10-15 minute worth of questions (so about half of the interview). The entire time I felt as if the interviewer was rushing, cutting me off and not interested. One of the questions I asked was 'Do you have any concerns about me or about my qualifications that may prevent you from selecting me for the job?' The interviewer said no and that if it was only up to her she would choose me. I sent a thank you email a couple of hours later. After 7 days of hearing nothing I called and left the interviewer a message about a process update and expressing my continued interest in the position. The next day I received an email saying I was not chosen to continue in the process.
- When was a time where you had to make a difficult decision and had multiple options to choose from? What was the decision and the choices and how & why did you choose and what were the results from your choice? Answer Question
Order Revenue Management Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.
The interview consisted of the recruiter stating how the phone interview process would go. We would discuss my resume, then she would ask 2 behavioral based questions, followed by any questions that I might have for her. During the interview the recruiter was eating away at food while typing. She also seemed very disinterested and at times moody. She was pleasant at first, and then her mood changed quickly almost like a hormonal pregnant women. She stated at the end of the interview in a very monotone voice that someone would get back to me in the next 2 weeks.
- Please describe a time where you had to make a decision without your boss' approval first. Then in detail describe what you did and the outcome of your decision. Answer Question
- Please describe a business decision that you had to make. Please go over the detailed research in this decision, and why you choice what you did. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review