Nestlé Purina PetCare

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare

Interview Details – I applied online and I was contacted by an HR person two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. She asked typical interview questions. Describe yourself, can you work in the US, do you require sponsorship, why nestle...etc.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you have to convince a group to change their mind after it was already made up?   Answer Question

Sales Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview Details – I was called the day after applying to schedule a phone interview. They were mostly behavioral questions. She also asked "Why do you want to intern with Nestle?"

Interview Question – Asked to talk about work experience. The phone interviewer types answers.   Answer Question

Sales Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview Details – Phone Interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to do something after they already said no.   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé Purina PetCare? Contribute to the Community!