Nestlé Purina PetCare Territory Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they emailed me 2 weeks after for a phone interview. I replied and booked a day, one recruiter were supposed to call me but never called. I sent an email to the woman who contacted me, she never replied. So I called 3 days after to re-scheduled a phone interview. They finally called me 1 week later and it was very short (only 10 min). The woman was not friendly, she was in a hurry. I could hear other recruiters to call people behind so they were pretty busy. She asked me about my education, my experiences, if I needed to be sponsored, and only 1 based behavior questions. She told me they will contact me in maximum 1 week and now it is more than one week and they still did not tell me if I am hired or not. I guess not. This was the worst experience I ever had so far and they are not professional at all. Do not say anything if you cannot respect your promise!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina PetCare

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

One phone interview , if you do get to the next step they will call you within a week to fly you out to St. Louis to interview at the main tower.

Interview Questions

• Very easy , just be real and have basic situational answers ready.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then you get moved forward into a 3 hour interview, 1 hour with each executive. All behavioral based questions, but they give you time to think and prepare. Overall if was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Hour long phone interview, flew me out to HQ, then you sit in a room and get 3 1 on 1 interviews. If you make the cut they say you will get a call, if you don't you get the standard thankyou, but no thankyou email. At least they pay for the process.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in February 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a waste of time and very disappointing interview process. I had put in a application for a specific area the position was being advertised for. I received an email quickly asking me to set up a phone interview and to send times that worked for me. I sent my times over and was scheduled for a phone interview about a week later. When it came down to the phone interview we talked for about 5 minutes until it came up that the position in my area was already filled and the only positions open are on the other side of the country. Feel like this was a huge was of my time since I spent a lot of time preparing and researching for the interview not to mention it was a huge let down. I am all for offering the option to apply for the other positions but be up front about abut it. The position is still on their company website as well.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

I submitted an application online and received an email for a phone interview within 2 days. The interview was extremely structured consisting of my background experience, past jobs and duties, salary requirements, and 2 behavioral questions. I received another email within 24 hours informing I was not selected for the position as a result of my background experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you sell something (idea or process) after meeting great resistance?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project you completed after encountering obstacles and what were they?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to setup a phone interview, went fairly quick. Lots of questions with a recruiter about your resume and past experiences, then 3 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, wanted a what happened what you did and what the outcome was. Very sales orientated type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare (Raleigh, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

After I applied I received an email of interest. Then had a phone interview which was short and we went over my resume and had me explain everything on my resume. After that she asked me two questions and asked a ton of questions about them. The interviewer was very short and non conversational. I am pretty sure they are told to not be friendly and be very direct and get the questions answered and not to waste any time.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation you have ever been in where you had to make the final decision?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare in June 2013.

Interview

You have to apply online first, then you will be extended a phone interview. The phone interview is off a list of behavioral questions and a little difficult. If you make it through the phone interview, you will interview in person with leadership. In some cases there is a lag between the phone interview and the in person interview, but they are very helpful and accommodating in both situations.

Interview Questions

• All questions are behavioral, like "tell me a time when you did xyz."   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nestlé Purina PetCare.

Interview

Behavioral questions, it's a sales job so alot of the questions pertain to meeting sales goals.

Negotiation

No negotiation