Nestlé

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Question – What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in May 2010.

Interview Details – Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.

Interview Questions

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Completed a phone interview and traveled to St. Louis for a formal interview. Was interviewed by three individuals (sales and HR) for an hour with a ten minute break between interviews. Company provided lunch after interviews and offered job within three weeks.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you made a mistake/ experienced failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. Pay is very competitive but individuals who are required to relocate should be offered housing assistance in excess of the signing bonus.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!