Nestlé Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions
  • What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in January 2010.

It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé in May 2010.

Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something negative about you and give me examples of this.   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation that you turned something around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé in October 2009.

Applied online. Completed a phone interview and traveled to St. Louis for a formal interview. Was interviewed by three individuals (sales and HR) for an hour with a ten minute break between interviews. Company provided lunch after interviews and offered job within three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake/ experienced failure.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate. Pay is very competitive but individuals who are required to relocate should be offered housing assistance in excess of the signing bonus.

Worked for Nestlé? Contribute to the Community!