Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé
- Intern (6)
- Business Analyst (6)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Demand Planner (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Sales Development Program (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Nutrition Officer (2)
- Supply Chain Internship (2)
- Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Food Technologist (2)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Marketing Associate (2)
- Associate R&D Specialist (2)
- Marketing Management Trainee In Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (1)
- Asset Mover (1)
- Human Resources Graduate Role (1)
- Manufacturing Graduate (1)
- Operationst Manager (1)
- Operations Management Program (1)
- Food Scientist (Young Graduate) (1)
- /Mechanical Engineering (1)
- Assistant Directeur de Projet (1)
- Lab Technician In Research and Development (1)
- COMEX Graduate Program (1)
- Engineer Graduate (1)
Sales Representative Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.
Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.
- What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nestlé (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2010.
Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.
Sales Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Nestlé (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.
It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.
Sales Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2009.
Applied online. Completed a phone interview and traveled to St. Louis for a formal interview. Was interviewed by three individuals (sales and HR) for an hour with a ten minute break between interviews. Company provided lunch after interviews and offered job within three weeks.
- Tell me about a time when you made a mistake/ experienced failure. Answer Question
Not able to negotiate. Pay is very competitive but individuals who are required to relocate should be offered housing assistance in excess of the signing bonus.