Nestlé UK

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Programmer Scheme Interview

Graduate Programmer Scheme

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé UK in December 2013.

Interview Details – Online application+ online tests +Strengths Based video/phone Interview + assesment center +SLT Interview

You can choose to do the interview by video or phone, if you choose phone interview you can be waiting for weeks. The questions were simple, 7 or 8, not technical. They give you 2 minutes to prepare your answer and 1 to talk.
Their Recruitment suport staff is very helpful and nice. It takes weeks to know if you are invited to the assesment center. There is no feedback for this interview

Interview Question – You´ve planned your holidays but at the latest moment the Company asks you to cancel them. How would you feel?   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer Supply Chain Interview

Graduate Programmer Supply Chain

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Nestlé UK in April 2012.

Interview Details – The selection process took several months as they took at least a month to get back to me after my online application. The online application consisted of questions about my motivation to join Nestle and the role itself, as well as information about my interests and experience. I was then contacted to take a numerical reasoning test as well as a verbal reasoning one, the tests were straight forward but the time limits were a bit tight at times, but overall not too difficult. After a couple of weeks they got back to me to arrange a phone interview where they asked me about my motivation to work in Supply Chain and what I think it entails, as well as other questions about how my skill set would match the role. About a month later they got back to me to book me in for an Assessment Centre in York. The assessment centre involved a group exercise, panel interview and a case study and presentation. The overall process was quite positive and the people running the assessment centre were very organised.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to get to know someone in order to get them to collaborate with you and what was the result   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nestlé UK in February 2011.

Interview Details – After successfully completing an online application form, I was asked to complete an online reasoning test. The next stage was a 2 day assessment centre. First day included re-testing of the reasoning test, an interview and a group discussion. The second day (final round) included another group exercise, a case study analysis and presentation and a decision making exercise.

I was told I would be called within the next 3 days to find out about the outcome but didn't hear anything for 10 days. The recruiter called me and told me I hadn't been chosen for the position and gave me some feedback. Taken as a whole, I felt that the recruitment process took a great deal of my energy and time and I wish I they would shorten the process.

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
York, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé UK in January 2009.

Interview Details – It was long - but enjoyable. Standard marketing questions, and they'll push you on cultural fit (they are very conservative!).

Don't panic that it tales a while to hear back.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to resolve conflict within a team you were leading   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No movement

IS/IT Placement Analyst Interview

IS/IT Placement Analyst
York, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé UK in April 2009.

Interview Details – Group excercise, One to one interview and presentation given on company.

Key to success is really understand wider Nestle company. Companies it own and what they do how they take advantage of being teh biggest food and bevarage company in the world.

Interview Question – why nestle?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good. I wanted to be based in Croydon. This didn't happen but a good effort was mad eto accomdate me.

Worked for Nestlé UK? Contribute to the Community!