Nestlé USA Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Good process. Great people. No surprises. Made to feel welcome. Fairly fast - just a few weeks. Met with 5 people. Various levels of management. Taken to lunch as well. Important for them to see the real person (in a relaxed setting) versus just during a formal interview. Important to have good questions for them that shows you have researched the company or specific business opportunity. Make sure you follow up with a thank you note or email. The people/ relationship skills are highly valued. One of the best interview processes I have ever gone though.

Interview Questions
  • Common question of what is your most important development area.   Answer Question
Fair negotiation. Very satisfied.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in May 2010.

Interviewed with Nestle about a month ago. Had an excellent experience from the first contact through the last. I felt that they respected me as a candidate, which is different from other companies I've interviewed with recently. I did get the impression that they preferred a local candidate.

Seemed like an excellent culture, very NorCal. Nestle is a company that I would gladly interview with again.

Interview Questions
    • I hadn't thought about this question beforehand "Tell me about a time when you found an error in a team member's work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2010.

Two 30-60 minute phone interviews. One with HR, one with a director. Then for the 1-on-1 interviews which lasted a good 6-7 hours. They seat you in an empty windowless office while people come in and out on an hourly basis.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you someone in your group was slacking or not pulling their weight. What did you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!