Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé USA
- Retail Sales Representative (9)
- Sales Development Program (5)
- Operations Management Trainee (4)
- Marketing Associate (3)
- OMT Trainee (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Associate Brand Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Edy's Ice Cream Maker I (2)
- Procurement Internship (2)
- Supply Chain and Procurement (2)
- NDIC (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Industrial Engineer (2)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee (2)
- Operator (2)
- Forklift Operator (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- Nestle Sales Development Program (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Procurement Intern (2)
- Human Resources Development Program (2)
- Route Sales Representative (2)
- RSR (1)
Business Intelligence Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in June 2014.
* Online Application - End of April 2014.
* Contacted by Nestle recruiter on May 9th, 2014 for initial phone interview, which was setup a few days later on May 12th, 2014. In addition, a candidate profile needs to be filled out before the phone interview.
* Received a call and e-mail confirmation on June 19th, 2014 from Nestle Recruiting for face interview on June 25th, 2014.
* Interview was split into 3 back-to-back 1 hour Interviews. Each interview is conducted by a team of 2 who will ask you technical, analytical, as well as behavioural questions tag-team style. 1st interview: 2 Directors (Hiring Manager reports to these), 2nd interview - 1 Manager (Hiring Manager), and 3rd interview - 1 Manager and the Head of the Business Unit.
Questions were kept fair and each group utilized their 1 hour time slot in its fullest, which did not allow time for me to ask more detailed questions about the company.
- How would you handle a situation where a great idea of yours is held back by company regulations? Answer Question
- How would you handle a situation where your manager/director says/does something controversial? Answer Question
- Explain/define "Weighted Average". 1 Answer
- How many cabs are currently servicing Manhattan? Answer Question
- How many airplanes are currently in the air? Answer Question