Nestlé USA Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé USA in August 2011.

Phone interview was conducted by Nestle's HR Recruiter and consisted of:
1. The recruiter was focusing on my resume and she made me discussed my work experience from my very first employment up to the present (more than 15 years experience)
2. She was trying to figure out how my experience will fit into the job description of Nestle's Financial Analyst position
3. After I convinced her that I'm qualified because of my accounting degree and progressive accounting background, she recommended me to the next step which is supposed to be an interview with the Hiring Manager
4. However, the Hiring Manager said that I did not have significant experience in financial analysis, so she would not recommend moving forward

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2012.

Started with a Phone call giving general info about the company and position with a very nice woman. Moved then to a series of 2 on-campus interviews that spanned over 3 weeks and included a day in the field with a Nestle employee and then another on campus interview the next week.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time that you demonstrated leadership   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you failed or fell short of your own expectations   Answer Question

After 4 weeks and not hearing back even after I sent a follow up email I assumed I did not receive the job. It was not until after I accepted another offer that I received a call back with an invitation to come out and see the offices for the final phase. Sounded like a great opportunity and heard nothing but good reviews of the company.

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!