Nestlé USA

www.nestleusa.com

Nestlé USA Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee Interview

Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a Nestle HR Recruter, The initial phone call consisted of the recruiter talking about the position for about and hour. Then the recruiter proceded to change the format of the resume. Then you get asked to describe your experience. Then you re submitt your resume wiht the changes. (very odd if you ask me). Then a week later received a phone call saying I was invited for the interview. The recruiter called before the day of the interview to prep and coach you (which is soo odd becuase this is an HR recruiter from inside Nestle) Then I was informed the interview was going to take 6 hrs!! I met with 6 people and i even had breaks in between, they all asked the same questions. Everyone was nice but they didnt seem they were allin accord with what they wanted. they made everyone wait 3 weeks for a response only to let you know they had gone with internal employee.

Interview Question – A several array of behavioral questions from HR, to many to list   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee Interview

Financial Analyst Rotational Program Trainee

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very positive experience. Everyone seemed to love Nestle. Interview consisted of one interview on campus and then a series of 3 interviews at headquarters. They put you in the hilton right across the street and I strongly suggest staying around for the afterwards dinner they offer you it was amazing. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Personal Reasons. The people were great and I really wanted the offer but was extended one I couldn't pass up elsewhere. If you are remotely interested I encourage you to apply, great company. If I had no other offers I would have taken this one.

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!