Nestlé USA

Very Difficult Interview

HR Generalist Interview

HR Generalist
Solon, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2008.

Interview Details – aksed me amny tough questions, they were very demanding and there were many people to interveiw with, it was a long day and i got very tired, i think they need to make the day shorter to help people be more focused on getting a job

Interview Question – what is my favorite ice cream?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy

Very Difficult Interview

Operations Supervisro Interview

Operations Supervisro
DeKalb, IL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – Started with a recruiter contacting me for a phone interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes. After I passed that I then went through around 8 hours worth of interviews with around 6 different management personal. It was very grueling but rewarding in the end.

Interview Question – Working in a Salaried position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate for several salaried positions but I wasn't in the position to do so.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Route Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Intense vetting and getting interview process, but once 'in the door' to an in-person, face to face interview...VERY personal, professional and friendly interview process. HR is bar- none. Full benefits offered IMMEDIATELY ....Not after 90 days...Plus use of company truck to obtain Class B License req. by law.

Interview Question – What are your future plans?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy and simple.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Interview Details – Fast passed phone interview, then met with 5 different people for an all day interview. All the question seem to be read from a script. All behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question…what was your favorite class in college.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Talked to others in the group. Didn't seem like they were happy.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Assistant Brand Manager
Glendale, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

Interview Details – I knew someone in HR, which is how I got considered. The position received 900 online applications - no one is reading them. After a phone interview I was granted a day long interview, rapid succession meetings with several members of the dept. I believe they hired someone (not me) from that round of interviews

Interview Question – These are the standard Bschool interview questions. i am generally stumped by questions like - how many milt drinkers do you think there are in the US.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Solon, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2013.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview for the first round and for the second and final round there was an interview at their main office in Solon, OH. This process consisted of 3 back-to-back interviews for 45 minutes each.

Interview Question – Name all of the costing components to a Nerds package   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview Details – Mostly behavior-based questions with some of the usual background inquiries to round it out. Make sure that you do your homework on the company prior to meeting for your interview.

Interview Question – None that I wasn't expecting.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Glendale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by 3 interviews in person at company headquarters- 2 teams of brand managers, as well as 2 senior level marketers. One interview with HR person.

Interview Question – Case questions about marketing   Answer Question

RSR Interview

RSR
Raleigh, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Nestlé USA in March 2011.

Interview Details – 2 interviews with 2 of the managers,really detailed,loved it, hiring process was intence which i liked,

Interview Question – alot of situation questions about costumer service   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasent any

MBA Internship Interview

MBA Internship
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Nestlé USA in November 2012.

Interview Details – 2 phone screens, 2 first round interviews, 2 second round interviews, 3 final round interviews at location

Interview Question – What is your definition for "Consumer insight"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nestlé USA

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!

Nestlé USA Videos

Nestlé USA – Why Work for Us?

Nestlé is… ...the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nestlé USA interview questions and advice. All 122 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nestlé USA employees and interview candidates.