Nestlé USA Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014
125 interviews

Supply Chain Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Held a meet and greet on campus, allowing you to mingle with Nestle employees. Ask questions and get your name known before the interview. The interview process was very straight forward, asked about leadership roles, coursework, and prior work experience.

Procurement Internship Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Called for a phone screen and to set up an interview over the phone. The interviewer was very prompt to call right at the arranged time and the interview lasted the length of time told. I was not contacted back to move further in the process.

Questions were both situational and technical

Interview Questions
    • Given a certain technical situation, like the company wanted to start producing a new ice cream product, how would you go about implementing whether or not to pursue the new addition?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Standard interview

Internal Audit Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

I had to interview with three different people. Hardest interview I have ever been into.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Uploaded my resume to my schools career portal. I received a call 1 week later. I first did a 15 minute phone interview. It was mainly for them to gauge how I am as an individual and my personality. They asked about my resume and extra curricular activities. I waited 1 week to hear from them to schedule a 2nd 30 minute interview with an Operations Management Trainee. The interviews was direct and straight to the point. They want you to use the CAR method when answering questions. I did not make it to the final round, but I would have had to fly out to California for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest class that you have ever had to take and why?
      What was the hardest project you have had in a class and why?
        View Answer

DSD Management Training Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

campus recruiting for DSD position

Engineering Internship Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

I had an initial phone interview and a onsite interview.

I had another offer.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

I had the pleasure to interview with sales managers at my university's business school sales center. It was a total of three interviews and a ride along. The managers who interviewed me were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions
    • No question was out of the ordinary but make sure you are being honest with them. They want to make sure Nestle is genuinely a good fit for you and vise versa!   Answer Question

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Several round interviews starting with Recruiting manager then hiring manager, then team members, then VP/Director. All question based.

Interview Questions
    • Usual... why are you right for this job etc... what skills etc...   Answer Question
    Yes, able to negotiate. Nestle will offer a mid range salary compared to other companies.

Procurement Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Nestlé USA.

The interview process was fairly extensive: the first round of interviews for me consisted of phone interviews with the HR manager and other managers of the company. After I made it past the initial rounds I was flown down to headquarters in Glendale to interview with 17 other candidates. The first day in Glendale was an informal mixer and dinner with Nestle employees and intern candidates. The next day of I went through 3 back-to-back interviews with a mix of HR and Supply Chain managers. I heard back from Nestle around 2 days after the interview process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Nestlé USA? Contribute to the Community!